• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mentor Wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
  • I've been told that I have lots of potential as a writer and author by some of my friends, teachers, and family. I think some of my pieces are great, while others are not so great. I notice that the things I write are somewhat like poetry, but they don't really follow the unspoken "rules" of poetry. I need someone who could [ and would ] help me get this down to a science, and an extension of my intuition.
    Here are a few of my better pieces.
    So...yeah. I think a mentor would really help me out a lot.
    I'm a little stubborn ( like most people ), but I do listen well. I guess what I'm saying is, I won't be one of those annoyances that makes you want to beat a face-shaped dent into the wall closest to you. (:
    Contact info is in my sig, as well as a link to my blog [ which has my writings, as well as updates to my personal life. So not ALL of it is "in need of improvement" ]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    We do have a Beta Reader thread located at the top of this forum. It's one of the stickied threads. A beta reader is what you're looking for, so filling out a form there is where you should have posted. But I will warn you that we've reached a dry spell for betas, so you won't get results quickly.

For now, just keep posting your poems and listening to the reviews that you'll get, and maybe at some point in the near-future, a beta reader will come along.

Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back