• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How can i defeat THE ELITE FOUR like whats the best team to use to defeat them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
  • Four legendaries, your starter and a Dragon-type with monstrous Attack? Yeah, I think you'll beat them pretty easily.

Caitlin will murder his team.

First time I played a Pokémon game, I went in against Lorelei with the three birds and was destroyed.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • can anybody help me?
    this is my current team:
    Thundurus lv 48
    Sammurott lv 54
    Cobalion lv53
    Terrackion lv 42
    Virizion lv 46
    Haxorus lv 49

is this a good team to battle againts them or no

pokemon white

If you want to use that team, I suggest training them up more first.

Sadly, there's nobody you can battle again for experience points in Black and White, so if you've beaten everyone you can at that point in the game, I suggest going back and training for a while in Victory Road before taking down the Elite 4.

Years
  • Yeah, so Cerberus pointed out you have a disadvantage against Psychic-types. You can actually teach Samurott the move Megahorn from a move relearner in Mistralton City (I'm assuming it's the original B/W you're playing in this case?) for one Heart Scale. It should be able to hit Psychics super-effectively, or alternatively there's the TM for X-Scissor which is found on Route 7.

Marshal might also be a problem for you since you have 2 Pokemon weak to Fighting and some of his Pokemon carry Rock attacks like Stone Edge, which could prove deadly for Thundurus. But like the one above me said, you'll have to level grind against Audinos to be at a decent level, the highest-leveled ones before beating the main story are on Route 10.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Well, you question has been answered the same way a few times now, so I'll go ahead and close this, but I'd like to point out that In-Game Team Help does not go in the Fifth Generation Gaming section, even if it is about the fifth gen. That's due to us having a thread in the Battle Center made specifically for help on in-game teams, located here.

Closed due to being in wrong section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back