• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends of Old

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
Years
  • Name: Faith
    Shiny Legendary: Moltres
    Moves: Fire Blast,Sky Attack,Overheat,Sunny Day,Sandstorm,Flamethrower,Hidden Power,Rain Dance,Solarbeam.
    Secondary form: Pidgey
    Moves for Secondary form: Hurricane,Gust,Air Slash,Wing Attack,Sunny Day,Double Team,Aerial Ace,Hidden Power,Brave Bird.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay, by the looks of it I'm the only one that's done a history for my character ^^' Ahh well, it was fun to write :3

Name: Marteus Rosé
    Shiny Legendary: Shiny Lugia
    Appearance: Marteus is an slimmer than average female Lugia with a golden gauntlet around her neck with a couple of bright pink gems on it. She also has a simiar band on her tail, and a few smaller gold and silver bangles on her neck around the gauntlet.
    Moves: Dragon Rush, Aqua Tail, Thunderbolt, Giga Drain, Psyshock, Future Sight, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Signal Beam
    Secondary form: Shiny Dragonair
    Appearance: She looks like an ordinary shiny Dragonair at first glance, but on second glance you will notice the dark rim around her eyes and around her tail she wears a couple of golden gauntlets with small gems similar to the ones on her tail and neck.
    Moves for Secondary form: Iron Tail, Extremespeed, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Agility, Safeguard, Thunder Wave, Light Screen, Double Team
    History: Marteus was born into the largest Lugia clan in the world, in a place in the ocean somewhere inbetween Johto and Hoenn, in an ancient city below the sea built by the original Lugia himself. When she was born, her mother and father were overjoyed and absolutely adored their new child. When they found out that she was the next shiny Lugia, they became incredibly protective of her and lavished her with precious gifts, including a beautiful gauntlet studded with rare pink jewels to match her unusual colouring. However, her perfect life changed forever when she reached her teen years (~3000) and the lead Lugia told her that she had to leave the undersea kingdom to protect the world above, but poor Marteus was distraught. In her anger, she accidentally started an incredibly powerful storm that swallowed up her entire homeland and killed most of the inhabitants. The few survivors banished her to the surface again, where she now lives in an underground cave in the form of a Dragonair.

ElectricScyther

The lessons we learn
    Years
  • Name: Robert Pascal
    Personality: Robert, lonely yet friendly, has always been fascinated by the world around him, and has always been on a quest for knowledge. Never does a question he finds go unanswered. A generally agreeable and submissive person, Robert is insecure and self-centered, making it hard for him to make friends. However, he has never lost a friend and goes the extra mile to stay together. Fire frightens him.
    History: At birth, Robert's tail plume was scorched by candles his parents used to celebrate, and since then he has been afraid of all fires. He grew up in a frigid cave, miles away from any other Pokemon. One night, though, he narrowly escaped capture by several greedy humans and flew across the sea to Hoenn. His parents, though, weren't able to escape and Robert never saw them again.

Shaken by the experience, Robert lived in the rocky islands near Sootopolis City for a millennium, where he took the form of a Volbeat and rarely encountered other living beings. He foraged for food, able to eat nearly anything thanks to his Volbeat form, until a night exactly one thousand years after his escape, when he received a dream sent by the Black Gem warning him of Dimitri's plot.
    Shiny Legendary: Articuno
    Moves: Drill Peck, Ice Beam, Hail, Toxic, Roost
    Secondary form: Volbeat
    Moves for Secondary form: Tail Glow, Bug Buzz, Flash, Wing Attack

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
  • Is Jirachi open? I saw that there wasn't a name by it, but then I saw Yagerbomb posted a profile for it, so I wasn't sure. If so, reserve Jirachi for me, please. If not, Zapdos will do (:

-brooke

not gonna raichu a love song
    Years
  • Name: Chi.
    Shiny Legendary: Jirachi
    Moves: Signal Beam, Swift, Ice Punch, Thunder, Psychic, Hyper Beam, Protect, Ice Beam, Thunder Punch
    Secondary form: Ninetails
    Moves for Secondary form: Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Flare Blitz, Overheat, Heat Wave, Hyper Beam, Quick Attack, Solar Beam, Fire Spin

blackRoronoa

I'm a LOLWUT PEAR :P
    Years
  • Name: Adrian
    Shiny Legendary: Ho-oh
    Moves: Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Flamethrower, Aerial Ace, Fly, Overheat, Recover, Brave Bird, Future Sight.
    Secondary form: Camerupt
    Moves for Secondary form: Earthquake, Eruption, Flame Charge, Heat Wave, Dig, Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rest, Sandstorm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    FORGOT

OOOPs I forgot to write my stats n' stuff.

Name: Jeff
    LEGENDARY: zapdos
    secondary form: Blastoise?
    moves: thunder, agility, fly, protect
    Secondary moves: hydro pump, protect, toxic, withdraw

Last edited:
    Back