• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends of Old

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
Years
  • OOC:No we waited til Wednesday because I'm back from Vacation. And it's still Wednesday where I live here we go first post just start with arriving at New Bark.

A shiny Glaceon looked around as she entered the small patch of trees outside New Bark town. Looking around she discovered she was the first one to get there after the strange dream she had last night. Sighing to herself she turned into her true form. A pink Celebi. As one of the Shiny legendary's she had been the one to suggest living as a normal Pokemon until the world needed them. Luckily the others agreed. For the past 1000 years she had lived a life of solitude as she searched the world for her mate. Trying to find him to no avail. Looking around at the empty area Flurry floated up and sat on a branch hoping the other ten had gotten the same message she had an believed it.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • OCC: A little thing about Tyrant's Zoroark form is that in order to be able to transform into something or someone, he is required to know about what hs wants to become (terrible way to put it). For example, so far, he can only go back to his Suicune form, or into a Pidgeot, but the transformation doesn't last depending on the pokemon or thing. Once again...I put that in a very "defy Nintendo logic despite the fact Nintendo has no logic" way.

A Pidgeot was flying on it's way to New Bark Town, flying at an average speed so nobody would be suspicious. "Damn! I'm tired from flying so long, and this transformation won't last too much longer. Damn this time limit!" the bird pokemon thought, looking around to watch for any suspicious types before transforming into it's real form...a Zoroark. The Zoroark looked at it's surroundings to see it wasn't in New Bark Town, but in Route 29. "As always...I end up somewhere that isn't the area I need to go to. Damn transformation logic." the Zoroark said, walking to New Bark Town, and observing his surroundings. "Well...after wandering around in this form for so long, I feel used to it...but do I really have to change back? I am Tyrant Storm, and I really perfer my Zoroark body." the Zoroark thought, sitting under a tree.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • A Pidgey was flying to New Bark Town.She was not flying fast due to the little wing.*I still cant fly normally with this wings*Faith thought to herself.She finally saw the New Bark Town.She spotted a tree at the outskirts and sit on a branch.*I hope the other are here* she thought and looked around.She only saw the furs of them.*They can be other Pokemon's too* she thought. The Pidgey looked around. ''I should use some cover'' Faith said quietly.*She used Double Team to fill the tree with her copies.

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • Enter: Tenshi The Shiny Mew / Oddly-Colored Leafeon!

~~~~~"Dimitri... Black Gem... Shade..." echoed a devastatingly righteous voice, wise as time itself, but disembodied.
    ~~~~~Tenshi looked around, hoping to see a body to match the voice, but all he could see was darkness. "H-hello!?" Tenshi asked confusedly. "wh-who are you!? Wh-what do you m-mean!?"
    ~~~~~The voice simply replied, "New Bark... Legends Regroup... New Evil..."
    ~~~~~Tenshi wailed at the voice uneasily. "What does that even MEAN!?"

~~~~~~~~~~​

-----Tenshi awoke suddenly, his heart pounding against his chest and his head flying left to right, before finally relaxing. It's that same dream again... he thought, with a sigh, I know what it means... B-but when...? At that very moment, his psychic powers spiked and he collapsed, wailing at the pain of a headache that roared over him like a tidal wave. "A-a-AGH!!" He groaned, finally getting back to his paws. The strange-looking Leafeon began padding towards New Bark Town, gradually turning to trotting, running, then sprinting.
    -----Tenshi's heart lurched. Wh-what if Flurry doesn't show up...? W-we were seperated so long ago... He arrived on the outskirts of New Bark Town, hiding in the trees surprisingly well considering his white and blue Leafeon fur. He knew he didn't have to change to Mew form, he was already well-known by the others because of his strange colors. He thought about it, and did something he knew only Flurry would recognize. I sure hope she's here... he thought as he made a distinct whistle in the trees, one only Flurry would be able to recognize...

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
  • Flurry was near tears as she sat waiting. She wasn't even bothering looking for the others only Tenshi at the moment. When they had been separated 1000 years ago it had left her heartbroken and worried. This showed in how thin she had become during her time of searching for him. She sighed and a few tears fell before she was silently crying missing her love so much. But when she heard that whistle she froze her heart jumping. More tears fell down her face as she looked down at the ground spotting the oddly colored blue and white Leafeon. Smiling for the first time in years Flurry floated down to him "T-Tenshi!" she cried out in joy as tears fell rapidly and she hugged him tight crying.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    I want to kill

"gasp! looks like all the other ledgendaries are congregating in one small area!" said Jeff (the zapdos). "Muahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!" he laughed maniacally. "Now is the time to finish them off! Then I will be the only (and therefore most powerful) legendary in the world!"

He set off for Newbark town for a surprise attack on the others.

he-he-he

OOC: it's way more fun if i get to be evil.

Last edited:
    Years
  • In her true form, Marteus Rosé sat in her underwater cavern, waiting for something interesting to happen. It was only here that she could take on her true form, that of an impressive shiny Lugia with various pieces of jewellery wrapping around her neck and tail. She was truely bored - there were no people in the area, obviously, as it was an underwater air pocket after all... She sighed, before becoming a Dragonair so that she could travel for a while. Marteus found it irksome that she couldn't be in this form permanantly, and was forced to take the form of another pokemon, but she knew it was for her own safety. With a great sigh, she plunged back into the water and headed upwards to the surface.

Upon arriving at the top of the water, of a large lake in the awkward area that connected the Kanto and Johto regions together, Marteus stopped and frowned. She suddenly felt dizzy for a moment - was she having yet another vision? She shook the thought from her mind, and continued on her way. She flew across to a few young pokemon, who seemed to be arguing over a single bunch of Oran berries. "But I saw them first!" Cried out the little Sentret, clinging onto the berries tightly. "But they're mine!" The little Rattatta sat and cried now, he knew that he wouldn't get any berries from the older pokemon. Marteus decided to help out, so still in the form of a Dragonair she flew up into the trees and collected another bunch of berries and promptly gave them to the Rattatta.

"Here you go young one, take these berries instead." The little Rattatta looked up at Marteus in awe, before reaching up to hug her shining pink serpentine body. "Thankyou miss!" She nodded, and flew off into the trees once more.

Suddenly, the dizziness returned, and Marteus decided to land by one of the lakes in the area. She looked down at her reflection, and two wide, golden eyes looked back at her. The dizziness became too much, and Marteus succumbed to it and fainted.

Dark gem, needs protecting, thief named Demitri, meet others in New Bark town...

Marteus woke with a start, and slithered across to the lake she looked in before. To her horror, she was in her true form, a shiny Lugia. It was a good job that there were no humans in the immediate area, they would have caught her in an instant. She turned back into a Dragonair with a bright gold flash of light, mulling over the vision she had just had. "Hmm..." She muttered, looking around to see if anyone had seen her in her true form. "New Bark Town seems to be the place to be..." She hissed, her serpentine body had an effect on her normally clear, bell like voice. Deciding to go to New Bark Town, Marteus saw many other unusually coloured pokemon, as well as a flock of Pidgey in one of the trees around the town. "So, this is where I should be, what happens now?"

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
    Years
  • -----Tenshi had reverted to Mew form as the familiar Celebi was almost instantly locked onto him. Tears rolled down Tenshi's odd eyes as he smiled and purred, nuzzling his head into her fur as she hugged him tightly. A-a th-thousand y-years... I-I th-thought we'd n-never m-meet again!!! Tenshi thought, squealing timidly in joy and hugging Flurry back, tightly. He purred loudly, joy-filled tears dripping from his cheeks as he cuddled into Flurry's fur. "I-I m-missed you s-soooooo so much!!!" purred Tenshi, kissing Flurry's cheek repeatedly.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Now...that is the main reason I should've never come here in the first place." Tyrant thought, transforming into a Pidgeot, and flying up onto a tree. "Hey! You two! If you're going to act romantic like, could you do it somewhere else? It's really annoying, and I can't rest for five minutes with your damn chatter about all that romance crap." Tyrant said to Tenshi and Flurry before flying off to Route 46.

Years
  • Marteus saw one of the pokemon transform - was this one of the other legendaries? Marteus decided to follow the Pidgeot, tailing him slightly, trying not to be noticed. After all, before revealing her true form she had to be sure that he too was a legendary. Slithering to action, Marteus took to the skies.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Instead of going to Route 46, Tyrant flew to the Ruins of Alph. By the time he got there, he had already changed back into a Zoroark again. He walked over to a body of water, and in his reflection, he saw his shiny Suicune body. "I hate my Suicune form. This non shiny Zoroark form satisfies me more. But...nobody knows I'm really a shiny Suicune who perfers being a Zoroark better. It's better that way...that nobody knows until the time is right." Tyrant said, looking at his reflection on the water.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • ''They all go romantic again....'' Faith sighs.*Maybe I can ruin it...meh-heh-heh* Faith thought.Faith flies off to sky to not be seen and transforms back into Moltres.''Rain Dance'' she says and makes it rain.Faith transforms back and lands one the tree she was sitting.''You now that I hate romantic stuuf too'' Faith says to the love birds.The Celebi and the Mew was giving a look that looks into your soul.''Oi,Oi! No killing ok?I didnt start the rain...ehm'' Faith said.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Marteus continued to follow the Pidgeot, he was now headed towards the Ruins of Alph. He landed, so Marteus flew behind one of the trees nearby, out of the way and unseen. She noticed in his reflection was a Suicune, not a Zoroark, and the Suicune was a shiny one at that. "Aha..." She muttered, before heading out of the bushes and showing herself. She heard him talking to himself, he looked quite upset, or at the very least frustrated. She became her ordinary form of a Lugia and landing with a quiet thud next to him. "Hey, are you alright?" She said, her voice as comforting as she could possibly manage.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    OOC: you guys are the only ones at Newbark town, so... why not?

"KILLLLL!" Jeff screeched as he spotted two ledgendaries near Newbark town. His eyes turned red with insane rage. He sent down a mega-huge lighnnigbolt trying to make them the first of many Pokemon he planned to annihilate.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • OCC: Only Tyrant's reflection on the water is his shiny Suicune form. He's still really a Zoroark.

"Not really. I just don't like people talking about all that romance crap. It's really annoying, so that's why I came here to hopefully clear my thoughts." Tyrant answered, looking away from the water.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Bolt arrives at the New Bark Town as a Manectric. "Hmm, where are everyone?" He asked himself. He looked at the sky and saw 2 Pokemon flying to the Ruins of Alph. "Hmm..." He turned into Emolga and started to fly to the Ruins of Alph with incredible speed. Near Ruins of Alph, Lightning hits the ground, Manectric appearing. "Where are they?" He asked himself again. "Oh well, I will check the inside." Bolt turns into his original form - Shiny Raikou. "Hmm that's better, being a Manectric is so annoying..." He said, and entered Ruins of Alph.

Years
  • OOC: Oh, I edited it in. Sorry about that ^^'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh, that lovey-dovey stuff gets on my nerves too. To be honest though, if they haven't seen each other in so long..." Marteus shook her head, and looked out across to the entrance of the ruins. A shiny Raikou had appeared in a flash of lighting, so Marteus decided to go and say hi.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Bolt is walking around Ruins of Alph. "Hmm nothing interesting here...." He said. "Oh well...." Suddenly he hears something."Who's here?" Bolt asked. "Show yourself!" Bolt shouted. "Discharge!!!" He used Discharge everywhere. "Gaah! I said show yourself!" Bolt slowly became mad. "Come on out!" Bolt shouted.

Last edited:
    Back