• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Legends of Old

Tenshi The Mew

- Tenshi ~♥~ Flurry -
Years
  • -----Tenshi had reverted to Mew form as the familiar Celebi was almost instantly locked onto him. Tears rolled down Tenshi's odd eyes as he smiled and purred, nuzzling his head into her fur as she hugged him tightly. A-a th-thousand y-years... I-I th-thought we'd n-never m-meet again!!! Tenshi thought, squealing timidly in joy and hugging Flurry back, tightly. He purred loudly, joy-filled tears dripping from his cheeks as he cuddled into Flurry's fur. "I-I m-missed you s-soooooo so much!!!" purred Tenshi, kissing Flurry's cheek repeatedly.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
  • Flurry purred smiling and crying "I missed you so much Tenshi". She hugged him tighter purring and nuzzling into his fur. "I was so worried about you Tenshi, I searched everywhere and I couldn't find you" she cried hugging him tighter afraid he was going to disappear. She purred more crying into his fur lightly as he kept kissing her cheek "I love you Tenshi, and I hope we never ever get separated again" she whispered nuzzling him more kissing his cheek and looking into his odd eyes. "I missed your eyes" she whispered blushing she looked around spotting Tyrant Storm and called out "Hey Tyrant! How ya been?" as she cuddled with Tenshi.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Normal...I guess. Well...mabye not normal in terms of being a legendary since I've begun to hate my true form over the years." Tyrant said, yawning and walking over to the water's surface, and splashing some water on his face to wake up completely. "Man...was that really a dream? That voice I heard...was it real? No. I must've just been imagining things. Dreams are never real." Tyrant thought, walking back over to the tree he was sleeping under before. "I nearly forgot about my past. I don't remember any of the others except Raikou and Entei. I don't remember you too well...all I remember is that you two loved each other...and you still do." Tyrant accidentally said out loud.

Makbets

Cookie Lover
    Years
  • Bolt was sleeping at Route 29 in a bush as a Manectric, suddenly he had a weird dream. "Danger is coming Bolt, go meet the others at New Bark Town. Dimitri Daumier is plotting to find me in order to capture you and the others. Go to New Bark Town and make a plan to stop him. The World needs you 11 again." Bolt woke up. "Ugh, that dream was so realistic." Bolt was shocked about realistic dream. "Hmm, im now at Route 29, that means that New Bark Town is east from here..." Bolt started going to New Bark Town. Few minutes later he reached New Bark Town, still in his Manectric Form.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • OCC:I hope this one goes better...I dont want a crazy Zapdos attacking me...

A Pidgey was flying to New Bark Town.She was not flying fast due to the little wings.*I still cant fly normally with this wings*Faith thought to herself.She finally saw the New Bark Town.She spotted a tree at the outskirts and sit on a branch.*I hope the othesr are here* she thought and looked around.She only saw the furs of them.*They can be other Pokemon's too* she thought. The Pidgey looked around. ''I should use some cover'' Faith said quietly.She used Double Team to fill the tree with her copies.

Years
  • In her true form, Marteus Rosé sat in her underwater cavern, waiting for something interesting to happen. It was only here that she could take on her true form, that of an impressive shiny Lugia with various pieces of jewellery wrapping around her neck and tail. She was truely bored - there were no people in the area, obviously, as it was an underwater air pocket after all... She sighed, before becoming a Dragonair so that she could travel for a while. Marteus found it irksome that she couldn't be in this form permanantly, and was forced to take the form of another pokemon, but she knew it was for her own safety. With a great sigh, she plunged back into the water and headed upwards to the surface.

Her Draconic form flew out of the water with considerable speed, sending single small water droplets flying from the tip of her tail, the sun refracting through the drops and making her usually shiny form look even more impressive.

Upon arriving at the edge of the water, of a large lake in the awkward area that connected the Kanto and Johto regions together, Marteus stopped and frowned. She suddenly felt dizzy for a moment - was she having yet another vision? She shook the thought from her mind, and continued on her way. She flew across to a few young pokemon, who seemed to be arguing over a single bunch of Oran berries. "But I saw them first!" Cried out the little Sentret, clinging onto the berries tightly. "But they're mine!" The little Rattatta sat and cried now, he knew that he wouldn't get any berries from the older pokemon. Marteus decided to help out, so still in the form of a Dragonair she flew up into the trees and collected another bunch of berries and promptly gave them to the Rattatta.

"Here you go young one, take these berries instead." The little Rattatta looked up at Marteus in awe, before reaching up to hug her shining pink serpentine body. "Thankyou miss!" She nodded, and flew off into the trees once more.

Suddenly, the dizziness returned, and Marteus decided to land by one of the lakes in Route 30. She looked down at her reflection, and two wide, golden eyes looked back at her. The dizziness became too much, and Marteus succumbed to the urge and fainted.

Danger is coming Marteus, go meet the other shiny legendaries at New Bark Town. Dimitri Daumier is plotting to find me in order to capture you and the others. Go to New Bark Town and make a plan to stop him. The World needs the 11 of you again.

Marteus woke with a start, and slithered across to the lake she looked in before. To her horror, she was in her true form, a shiny Lugia. It was a good job that there were no humans in the immediate area, they would have caught her in an instant. She turned back into a Dragonair with a bright gold flash of light, mulling over the vision she had just had. "Hmm..." She muttered, looking around to see if anyone had seen her in her true form. "New Bark Town seems to be the place to be..." She hissed, her serpentine body had an effect on her normally clear, bell like voice. Deciding to go to New Bark Town, Marteus saw many other unusually coloured pokemon, that clearly didn't naturally live in New Bark Town. Having no idea of what would happen next, Marteus took a nap under the dappled shade of the trees in the area.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011
    Ill be shiny Entei
    Age 20
    Second Form: Charizard
    Moves: Flamethrower, Extrasensory, Eruption, Solarbeam

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    OOC: I just got back from camp and read that long angry message from tenishi the mew (i think?). This was the first time i tried a forum rpg so i thought it would work differently than the way it really does. I'm quitting.

"I CANT GO ON!" said zapdos. "COME FATES! COME.....CRUSH...CONCLUDE!" he said as he started flying towards stark mountain. "Farewell!" he cried as he plunged himself into the scorching lava and horrible flames of the volcano and slowly disintegrated into dust.

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • flurry!!!!! this post may be old to you, but not old to the website yet! and why is everyone leaving just because of rules? its still a rp thread, and i wanted to be entei! dont lose your hopes yet everyone! a rp thread is a rp thread, no matter what rules they have or how many! im posting my own rp thread, so if you wanna go there, be my guest for crying out loud! ugh, sometimes i can't believe some people, quiting because their angry about rules! this goes for you too, isaiahbob!

Blayze~

Looking for a Pair
    Years
  • This is Flurry I switched accounts. I'm not sure if there's any hope of getting this revived but I might try might not. The rules were changed because no one took this seriously. Everyone just went all over the place so we had to make things stricter. I just do't think I'm cut out to be a GM

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • please revive it. if you do, here is my entei thingy in advance
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shiny Legendary: Entei

Nickname: Flare

History: Flare used to live a peaceful life with her two brothers, Raikou and Suicune. Then, the huge crisis emerged, which called for all three. However, the result was all three being seperated. Now Flare looks for her long lost brothers, eating and sleeping when needed. When some pokemon are fighting, she uses her blaze flute to stop the fighting.

Secondary Form: Rapidash

Movesets: Entei: Flare Blitz, Flamethrower, Flame Charge, Bite
    Rapidash: Flame Charge, Agilty, Hidden Power, Heat wave

Personality: Flare is kind, protective, and a tomboy. She always wears a red and orange scarf, which both of her brothers gave to her. If you look closely, Flare has a scar over her left eye, which was put there from the big crisis.

Back