• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to Winter! The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Liam is an awesome name, I want to have a kid and name him that tbh. :x

But yeah the DCC here is pretty cool, especially now that it's not always about the newest anime hahah xD

Lol, thanks. It is an awesome name. My mom wanted Liam as my name but my dad wanted Nick or Nathaniel. They flipped a coin for it, so my mom won. Weird decision-making technique.

I read a couple of old DCCs and they had a fair amount of anime talking, lol. I guess with the J-E Discussion thread, these anime discussions lessened.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I also agree with deleting OC, but we can fit Livewire in @ BW if he really wants a job.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
oh, how kind of you. we can delete other chat, remove you from b/w, and put him there to fill your spot, since you graciously offered.
you're so giving.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
kay, give me CQ&F then and we've got a deal! so very kind yes.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
tell ya what! you can have the vip forum. how 'bout that?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
not exactly the best out of all choices, but hey better than nothing! I accept your deal - how soon should we expect this?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That would be the least active modding job ever, lol. ;o;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
tbh I've always wanted to mod the VIP forum for some reason to make it "active" which would fail anyway lol :x

Years
Coin flips are perfectly valid and fair decision making tools.

I have an unlimited texting and data plan on T-Mobile as part of my parents plan, but the unlimited data is $20/month extra per phone. Of course, this was signed before their $49.99 unlimited plan came about. /late to the party

Will this fight for CQ&F be a fight to the death?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
No, we're both girls so it will obviously be a mud-wrestling fight.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
not exactly the best out of all choices, but hey better than nothing! I accept your deal - how soon should we expect this?
ehhhh, we'll be in touch. we'll need to check your references and check with your employers before we make a decision.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
That's what double moderating is for!

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
tbh I've always wanted to mod the VIP forum for some reason to make it "active" which would fail anyway lol :x
People used to say this about wanting to mod the HQ and once we finally someone for it, there was like, no activity there for them. XD

And now I'm reminded of that the oddness that was the mod who modded the...Mod Lounge. I think she was a holdover from old PC, but it always seemed strange to me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
i asked erica to let me mod the mod lounge and she didn't reply! i'm very heartbroken. *sigh* very heartbroken indeed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
People used to say this about wanting to mod the HQ and once we finally someone for it, there was like, no activity there for them. XD
But the VIP forum is for VIPs!! Clearly it would flourish... I think that's the word.
Is this the new plan on how to get $$ for new servers?
Are you going to be the photographer?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
nica the only reason you can use that forum is because of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back