• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spring Surge [won by Lalapizzame]

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Spring Surge
The tournament
Goodbye, snow and rain. After the Hail and Rain OU tournaments, we take a small break to celebrate spring with a Spring Random tournament! Spring Random is a format unique to PokéCommunity's battle server which features mainly grass and fairy type Pokémon, as well as others. Spring Random battles also feature permanent Grassy Terrain, meaning grounded Pokémon's Grass-type moves are stronger, and they recover some of their health each turn.

182.png
671.png
755.png

The rules

• Battles are to be held on PokéCommunity's Showdown server
  • Battles will be Best of 3, in the Spring Random format
  • Please post all replays in this thread as verification of your victory (or loss)

Post in here if you'd like to participate!

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
8 participants already! I'll leave sign-ups open for another day since it's only been a day, hopefully we can get to 16

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020

I joined too so that participants can be an even number, here's the bracket:

UNJF0eq.png

Please do your battles within the next week!

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

christos make it to round 3 with me so we can fight

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
Contacted Lala on Friday, haven't heard back yet, more updates to follow as things change

Update: literally messaged me back 2 seconds after I posted this xD

Back