• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Well, stress makes me really, really, forgetful. :x

BUT, I STILL PROMISED A CERTAIN SOMEONE I'D MAKE THEIR THREAD ON FRIDAY, SO NO WORRIES THERE!

Well in College or in University, during class, they won't come after you if you don't show up for class one day. But, I...would strongly advise you not to skip any days. xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/throws life in a fire
/watches it burn

=w= i can't wait to go home. definitely not going to stick 'round here because it just made me currently hate my life more. i'll probably hang out with my sister, who makes my life not as miserable. maybe go to mcdonalds and pig out on mcchickens like the fatarse i am.

Years

Some people just like to watch the world burn. I am one of them. As for me, I'm mostly an optimist.

Just two more days and I'm done with finals. Or in my case, one more day. Then it's time to go home for me. Except, I already lived near school anyway.

This will never get old.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm mostly an optimist, except for days when I feel like.. well.. this. and things come to make it worse. and what's sad is that it's happen so many times that it's like there's a radar in which it goes 'OH LOOK TARA FEELS PATHETIC AND MISERABLE LET'S MAKE IT WORSE'.

yeah just ignore me. in fact let's talk about kitties. i like kitties. maybe i'll try snuggling koto when i get home.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Don't sweat it. We all have our moments. It's human nature. Just keep looking forward to your spending time with your household like I'm looking forward to my selfish materialistic possessions!

And I've had catty experiences with Kats, so bleh.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Pfffft I really shouldn't be on here I'm so close to beating T&T and I need to tag people on LJ.

But hopefully your day will get better, mon ami! \o/

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That signature of yours is gonna haunt me for some time. /loves Sayaka so cannot compute Kyubey face on her ;;

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

And with all this Calculus knowledge in my head, I need to relearn the basic arithmetic it pushed out.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Calculus. I think I'll conquer that once I get into college.

Speaking of which, I gotta start looking up scholarships.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Yeah, any maths I did in school left my head the moment the bell rang at the end of the exam.

QB Sayaka is kool. Was a toss up between a couple of pics and she just beat Yuno.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
60. Just got through another dungeon on LO, the boss of the area reminded me a lot of Dahaka from FF13 though, the fact that it could move twice in one turn though and spammed Shadowrus every chance it got was pretty annoying but I managed to beat it on the first try thank god. Need to restock on potions and elemental bombs though. And I'm probably the only one on this forum who's playing this game right now haha.

My favorite character in Madoka Magica though is a mixup of Kyoko Sakura and Homura Akemi.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Madeki? That's a new one for Homerun-chan.

Kyouko and Sayaka are definitely the best couple (actually I like both KyouSaya pairings).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back