• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BoxDex challenge

James

Make it double!
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    this is a very simple challenge that I have posted before. It takes the slogan of Pokemon to the literal level and applying it to the PCs on the game. Collect one of every Pokemon from bullbasuar, to zygarde and place them in the PC
    in as little time as possible. This was hard to do before the bank came out, but I finished them all and am so excited to be done with the challenges.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Normally I don't recommend having a challenge that requires pictures or video, but I suggest at least encouraging it. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2014
    i have recently completed this challenge, has to be one of the hardest things to do in a pokemon game, also it just makes you value each and every single pokemon on 718 of them

Back