• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ooc; POP! Panic Shuffle! [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
Name: Elise Sofia de Vaan
Grade: Year 12
Appearance: Her appearance is rather emo; she still wears the girls school uniform and her hair is raven black, reaching almost to her middle back. It is kept in a neat pigtail fashion with gray and white ribbons. Elise reaches an average height of 5'4 and her body weight is also very average, meaning she isn't too fat nor is she too skinny. Although, she does tend to be very self-conscious of her body but she doesn't mind when boys smile at her. However, she wears her skirt at knee length with a pair of thick black stockings that go upto her thighs and pair of black dress shoes. A dark red ribbon is tied loosely around her neck. Although she may not look like it; she is very frail, gets sick easily and also bruises easily, often in a result of her frequent clumsiness.

Personality: Elise is very quiet; she tends to keep to herself and doesn't have many
Friends. Her voice is rather faint when she talks. There isn't much to be said about her except that she is very shy and lacks a lot of social skills; she does have a huge amount of energy inside her but because of her shy personality, no one would ever suspect the sweet innocent girl hiding deep inside her soul. When it comes to schoolwork, Elise is very smart; she never fails any of her classes even through sickness and she gets everything done before she decides to do anything else.

History: Elise had been abused by her mother ever since her father passed away; she now lives with her grandfather and takes care of him. However, she remains emotionally scarred by her mother's brutal abuse towards her and has learned to be emo and more closed toward her emotions. Her father had died when she had turned four, that's when her mother stopped caring for her, telling her she was a mistake and often abused her. Elise was then taken out of her mother's house at the age of ten and has lived with her grandfather ever since.

Other: Elise's biggest goal for High School is to meet at least one good friend; she wants to over come her shyness and try to find a new passion, someone that will always stick by her when things get rough and maybe even find a guy who will love her for who she is.

[FONT=&quot]Elise can be find wandering in the library, looking for a book; she prefers getting school work done and enjoys listening to music as well.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Gummy; I don't think I've seen you RP before, so I don't know any of your background. I do like your sign-up, even though it's on the short side, I think it has a good quality. Thus, it's not exactly on the most confident basis when I say so, but... Accepted. Can I request an RP sample from you? Just a copy paste will do.

Heh, I'm not suprised you haven't seen me before. This is probably my... fifth time RPing? But I do write a lot of fanfics, which can't be too different from RPing... right?

Spoiler:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
LAST EDIT: 2/26/08

Name: Rosetta Conrads

Grade: Freshman

Appearance: (Where to begin!?) Rosetta has black hair that hangs down to about her waist. She often pulls her hair back in a sky blue barette with a designer label imprinted on it. The bottom of her hair is in natural soft ringlets, and it bounces slightly when she walks. The front of her hair is cut in bangs, all of them one length over her light brown eyes. She is very pale due to her lack of going outside (besides to walk around the academy's campus). Her high cheekbones give her an elegant and dignified look, and she wears little makeup, believing in natural beauty. Rosetta is under average weight as well as height, (82lbs, 4'9") but she never thought of it as a problem. She wears silver wire glasses while she is reading, which makes her brown eyes stand out from her pale face even more. She wears a unifrom with the knee length skirt and the grey ribbon, but when the uniform is not required to be worn, she wears simple sun-dresses with floral patterns on them.

Personality: Rosetta is a stern and strong, but has trouble making new friends. In fact, she considers books her "best friends." She rarely talks besides to answer a question assigned by a teacher. Rosetta takes any jokes told to her quite literally and is one of those people who lacks socially, but makes up for it in brains. She whispers to herself often, to remind herself to do things, but has a strong and loud voice. She is offended by boys believing they are superior to girls and being called nicknames that have to do with her intelligence. Rosetta is a very bitter person; she rarely lets people get close to her, due to the death of her home school teacher. Deep down, she has a fear that this will happen to anyone that she ever gets close too. Therefore, she is generally not the most friendly person. She can be friendly, though, and she is also very academically helpful to students around her that are having trouble in the same subjects that she is taking.

History: Rosetta is an only child, and therefore, was spoiled rotten. Her mother died when she was born, and her Dad remarried immediately and hoped that Rosetta would accept the stepmom as her real mother instead. When she was twelve, she found that the stepmom was not her real mother, and was enraged at her Father. They haven't talked since, besides minor small talk. Being homeschooled until sent to the Academy, she is extremely intelligent. She was brought up on Charles Dickens as well as other classics, and is able to quote a few by heart. Rosettas home school teacher died in the past few years, leaving Rosetta with a horrible saddness. Despite this blow, Rosetta continued to learn, her stepmom being her teacher. Rosetta did not participate in the learning with the stepmom- she only listened. This enraged the stepmom, who talked her father into sending her to the Academy.

Other: She is horribly allergic to poison ivy and peanut butter.

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
*dies*
I'm finally done with both my applications. Hope they're good enough! If something's wrong, just tell me and I'll alter them. ^^;;

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
*PHEW* kay so i'm finished with my signup now... i took the liberty of creating school colors since my char plays on the school sports team... i chose Gray and White... if you want different colors, i can change my uniform accordingly

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Animadversion; GTFO. D:< jkjkjkjkjk. <3333 Accepted, as usual. :3 *runs away*

Wilt; Colors are fine~ .... Fabian. xD He reminds me of Leberecht, except, less bi-polar. *fish'd* Hey, he's even German! xDD I smell the epic long-lost-twin story arc! *SHOT'D* Just kidding. Righty-o, the only thing I saw wrong with your sign-up was his tie, since the tie is supposed to be solid in color. But, if you don't mind getting rawr'd at by teachers and hall monitors, then go for it. Accepted.

Ayumi-chan; Reserved.

Gummy; Ohh, Draconia. :O Well, I'd say that's a fab example m'dear. Accepted.

Chibi-chan; 'Tis excellent! I see nothing in particular that needs to be changed, except for, again, Illyabera's uniform... xD; Although, you could say that her family is a big donater to the school, so her family holds a lot of power against the administration...? I dunno, either change it, or add a tidbit about why her uniform is different in your history or something. xD;

EureKa; Yup, still accepting. Reserved.

Trainer Kat; I think everything looks a-okay, as far as I can see. xD Accepted.

edit;
Kansas; Ah, Armon academy is the dreary Black and Gray. xD (thus, main colors of the uniform.) Let me read over your sign-up, since you posted right before me. xDD
edit-ching; Read the rules m'dear. ;3 Still Pending~

Sign-up Deadline; Tuesday, February 26.

Please PM me or post if you'll have trouble meeting this deadline.

In the meantime, does anyone have any questions or anything?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
mmmmkay someone musta stole my signup and unbolded my words...
>.>
<.<
anyway, i'll change the uniform/socks to black...

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Weekends, and fridays, but Fridays will depend. On like, whether or not something is happening that day or not. You'll recieve notifications on Friday-uniform status by Wednesday of that week.

:3

Kansas; Accepted.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
one quick question.... my char bio... he's spose to have lots of friends so does anyone want to start out the RP as already being friends and we can edit our profiles as such? it would kinda make since that with this many people at least SOME chars already know eachother, especially the upperclassmen?

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Upperclassmen should really only know those of their own gender due to the merging 'in stuff, but yeah, that's an excellent idea Evkay. :3

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Erm...well...Dean will be, if he's the type of person Heath would be friends with. O.o;;
Since...y'know...Dean's like...popular and stuff, he'd have "friends" too.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
For the possible benefit of everyone, I've organised known characters in a list by year.

Brad Matthews VII [Brad]
Alina Lenoir [Trainer Kat]
Rosetta Conrads [EureKa

Rémi LaClaire [Animadversion]
Corrine LaClaire [Animadversion]
Illyabera Jannet Evangard [Chibi-chan]

Leberecht Pascal [Loki]
Dean Caldwell [Trainer Kat]
Heath Grayson [Cansas]
Jamal Robinson [Gummy]
Elise Sofia de Vaan [Ayumi-chan]

Edmund Elton [Chibi-chan]
David Jonathan Park [Jack O'Neill]
Julia Evelina de la Cruz [Jack O'Neill]

8 guys to 6 girls, and those numbers are only tentative because not everyone has been accepted yet. Generally I think at least people in the same grade with the same gender (aside from freshmen) will probably already aquainted, and thinking of possible pairings for your characters might be a good idea as well. Getting clearance with the owner of that character might be a good idea, but that's just me. XD For example, my character Rémi would probably be interested in Alina. Not saying a pairing will come out of that, but that's just how I see it right now. XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
You forgot my second character there, actually. ^-^; And on a strange note, both of our characters like tennis a lot o.o; I just realized that XD

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
EureKa; Add a little more to her personality, and you're set. ^^ Pending until the personality is added to, but you're essentially aceepted. xD

Name: Luce (pronounced Lucy) Fulvio

Grade: 10th, Sophomore

Appearance: Luce's midnight black hair reaches just past her chin, and is always clipped up into the strangest fashions. While it irks her teachers and insinuates glares from the hall monitors, Luce fully takes advantage of the loop hole that is the lack of specification on hairstyle. She wears multiple plastic clips in her hair, causing her extremely choppy hair to look as though someone hacked away at it with a butcher's knife, some strands standing on end and others sticking straight up. The colors change according to whatever handful she happens to grab in the mornings, but even with all these clips, Luce keeps her bangs down on the left side of her face, while pinning the other side away from her eyes. Her eyes are a sharp reddish brown, and though she gets sick to her stomach at the mere mention of her wearing make-up, she goes perfectly fine without it, with full eyelashes and eyes that pop out without eyeshadow. Her lips, however, are thinner than one might consider average, just barely standing out from her ever so lightly tanned complexion. (Luce doesn't tan; she burns. But she's painstakingly managed a very small tan.) Her uniform consists of a loose black blazer that neglects to hug her curves, but isn't big enough to hide her bust, the standard gray pleated skirt that reaches just past the middle of her thighs, and a pair of black satin pumps covered in black rawhide netting mesh. The white blouse she wears underneath her jacket is sleeveless, though one would never notice because she never takes off her jacket outside of her dorm. Her ribbon is bold red in color, and the thin silk is always drooping down, because she hates it when it gets in her way.

Her casual wear usually consists of capri's of some sort, a bright, colorful shirt, and multiple plastic accessories that are all randomly selected colors. She strangely owns only three pairs of shoes for a girl who likes to accessorize so much: the black pumps, a pair of white Puma Clydes, and a pair of rainbow striped flip-flops. Luce usually has a variety of colorful band-aids stuck on her body, and though they add to her colorful look, they're usually there to cover up little wounds from the scuffles she likes to partake in.

Personality: Headstrong, Luce is the type who isn't afraid to voice her strong opinions. She's the kind of girl who cares little enough about her reputation that she wouldn't hesitate to talk about someone she dislikes- be it behind their back or to their face. Teamwork is not in her vocabulary, unless it's for the sake of victory. To Luce, coming out on top is more important than anything, and she'll throw away all her prejudice and opinions for a fair fight, and a fair victory. Challenge is Luce's game, and she's a dare devil with no consideration for her own health or life. Athletics are her forte, and there doesn't seem to be a single sport which Luce can't at least partially excel at, even the "girly" ones like dance and figure skating. However, for this athletic ability, Luce has traded her academic status. She barely scrapes passing grades, let alone ones that let her stay in the multiple sport clubs that she's apart of. Victory in academics is just as important to Luce as everything else though, and she'll often spend hours and hours studying, just to get a bad case of pre-test-jitters and forget it all. Either that, or she's studied the completely wrong subject! Luce is rough and down-to-earth, and she's not at all afraid to start a fight, or get violent with others. She's rather good at avoiding getting caught. While this causes Luce to look unapproachable, it's more of her bottomless self-confidence and arrogance that causes other to avoid her. She has no problems with this though, because she feels that boys are too stuck-up when it comes to sports, and girls are too naggy.

Her speech is often rude and blunt, though Luce's insight and sensitivity towards others is actually quite exceptional. Unfortunately, Luce is easily annoyed, and often enrages her teammates with her bossy attitude on the field. Her need for victory often clashes with the others' opinions that it's all in good fun. All the consequences of her difficult personality often land her in the counselor's office, where her attitude doesn't change much, except for a sense of disdain towards the counselor because she can't talk back to his "positive pep" speeches. She highly disliked being in Lahea's Ladies Finishing School, but hates the merge with Armon Academy; After all, they were the number one rivals for her victory obsession.

History: -Optional, but recommended-

Other: Luce hates liars. Everyone and anyone has one chance, and after that, she'll do everything in her power to ignore them to the fullest. Her favorite sports include baseball, soccer, and any sort of fighting, like boxing or martial arts. She participates in gymnastics because it is mostly a solo sport and helps her keep her flexibility in top shape.

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
I don't think I can make the 26 February deadline, but I'll try to get as much done as possible before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back