• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all. KingofCarnage.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2012
    Hello all. Im KingofCarnage. Call me Carnage for short. Haven't been on a forum for years, not since Firestar Clan/Firestar Gaming/D-pad Network where I used to participate in tournaments, and win. Im the one to initially innovate the Blissey Dusknoir tag team if anyone has heard of it. Unfortunately I don't play much anymore. Work too much. So I don't trade or battle anymore. But if anyone wants tips Im good with tag combos, IV Breeding, and EV training. Been playing since the original 3 (four if you count JP versions). Been monitering this site for a while.. waiting for the B2 W2 translation project.. currently stuck at 5th gym (can't figure out how to get bianca to move out of the way in cave) Bought the JP version when it released but couldnt figure it out. So yeah. Well folks if you wanna know more just ask.

I know double posting is frowned upon (won't happen again sorry) I also just wanted to say. I hope this place is as social as it seems. After work my fiance gets off work early so shes in bed by the time when I get off. Unfortunately we only spend time together on our days off. So I should be on here often! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, Carnage! It's definitely been quite a while since your join date is all the way back in 2007. @_@;

You're lucky you work though, haha. I've been trying to find a job, though admittely not trying hard enough. School has been hectic this semester, so it's great to be able to relax on the computer and have a bit of a break every once in a while!

But yeah, B/W2 look very promising; I'm very excited to play those. Didn't want to import them since I'd likely end up stuck like you, plus I learned my lesson when I imported Pearl back during its Japanese release and could barely get through anything. I was that excited, though!

Anyway, we're very active, as I'm sure you can tell n_n So it'd be wonderful if you stuck around with us for a while, yes? Enjoy your stay and feel free to message me if you need any help at all!

Years
  • Hi Carnage, welcome back to PC!

Wow, 2007 you joined? Guess you're overdue for a possible PC Veteran emblem.

I wasn't here when you initially joined, but that doesn't mean I can't still greet you.

I plan on getting B2/W2 later this year, I'm doing all my research right now to ensure my playthrough will be an awesome one. Heck, I even settled on Oshawott for my starter.

I don't import games though, I just wait until the English release before I play it cos well, despite my Japanese-sounding username I can't actually read Japanese.

Well, I shall proudly take you to the Black 2 & White 2 subforum, where you can talk all about all things B2/W2.

If you ever need to talk to someone friendly and funny, why not shout out a VM to me? I'm also open for a friend request.

Anyways, have fun and I'll be watching you...

- Hikari10

Back