• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2019
    Hi, sorry if this is annoying or has been asked multiple times..
    But does anyone know where I can find a complete diamond, pearl, platinum sprite set?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Hi, sorry if this is annoying or has been asked multiple times..
    But does anyone know where I can find a complete diamond, pearl, platinum sprite set?

Google, dude:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=dppt+resource&oq=dppt+resource&aqs=chrome..69i57j33.6169j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • This might sound like a hard request but I'm in need of the title screen script and I can get it with the easy plugin installer I keep getting an error. If any one can share the whole thing it would help me update to version 17.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2020
    in
    script>
    [/LEFT][/IMG][/IMG]
    I want Pokemon gym and Pokemart tileset like theses, please dismiss the gym one as it is not compatible with Rpgmaker XP.Please bear that mind that tiles should be compatible with Rpg Maker XP.
    Credits for the following tile are - Lotus king and Magiscarf!​
    Thanks in advance
    Credit will be given

darthbr

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hello guys, im looking for stock emerald pokemon sprites, im newbie, how do i apply that? (maybe a IPS), the problem is, i downloaded the perfect hack rom, but i hate the sprites, (pokemon sigma emerald)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I need some BW-style tilesets to make a 5th-gen-style Pokemon game.
    If you have, please share with me. I need an outdoor tileset, an indoor one, too.
    I can't find a complete BW-style tileset anywhere. I need a complete BW-style tileset (better if included autotiles).

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I need some BW-style tilesets to make a 5th-gen-style Pokemon game.
    If you have, please share with me. I need an outdoor tileset, an indoor one, too.
    I can't find a complete BW-style tileset anywhere. I need a complete BW-style tileset (better if included autotiles).

Check your thread.

Years
  • Gen 5 style static pokemon sprites

Are there any gen 5 style non-animated pokemon sprites ? I-ve been looking for like a week and I couldn't find any .

Years
  • I was able to download the sprites but the problem is that i have to rename them to add them into my game . Is there a quick way to do that or do i have to do it manually ?

Back