• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Have anyone seen something like a trainer overworld in the gen 6 games.I need something like a sprite from any of the 3ds main games to refer to.(It should be in the same style,not a gen 4 or 3 remake.I don't know how to express what i mean better)
    Here you are-
    gen6char_zpsnf2bhjem.png
    I could only find a Brendan overworld sprite from ORAS.
    They're not mine. Credit @14sz for it.
    They are not formatted and resized for Essentials either. Sadly, you'll have to do them yourselves. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2018
    Mystery Dungeon Time Portal

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had the sprite(s) for the portals through time from Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness? I can't seem to find a rip of them anywhere.

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    Does anyone by chance have a tileset for HGSS's S. S. Aqua interior? Been looking for a bit but only been able to find screenshots of a few individual rooms. Preferably lined, but if all you have is lineless I can probably make do and edit them myself.

Thanks!

LatiusAuro

The Lati Hybrid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2018
    I've been trying to find if someone had already done the entire B2/W2 overworld using Pok?mon Essentials because I plan to have a second campaign set in that region, or at least in a slightly modified version set after the events of Black 2 and White 2. The closest I have found so far are some sprite sheets for some places, but nothing like what I'm looking for.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2021
    Hello! I am doing a personal project, a remake of the FRLG games in gen 4 style. I am having trouble getting the female trainer (Leaf?) overworld sprites, along with the fishing and bike animations for Red. Any help would be appreciated.

Years
  • Hi, I'm in need of the Ruins of Alph buildings from HGSS. Also, if anyone knows or has the Battle Frontier buildings from Emerald but in gen IV style it would be great.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Here you go. The first one is for female. The second one is for male

Attachments

• QQi139F.png
      QQi139F.png
      3.5 KB · Views: 9
    • DhfAdic.png
      DhfAdic.png
      3.6 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Hi, does anyone have or know where I can find RSE overworld sprites in gen 4 style? Namely the gym leaders.

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I need the TM Case (from pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green) image with All CDs (512x384. I wanna create a script to open and use it into my game). Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    That deviantART link is dead

I think he took it down because a lot of the graphics are stolen from other games, such as pokemon sage and uranium. I downloaded it the other day when it was up and it's loaded with tons of ripped graphics with what I can only assume are credits listed for the sake of being credited, doubtful that they gave this random guy permission to distribute their artwork willynilly.

Someone correct, with proof, if I'm wrong about this please.

Last edited:
    Back