• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SCRIPTERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry, I'm not here to help out. I just thought it was funny that you're looking for Australian scripters :laugh:
    I wonder how many people here are actually Australian other than the few I already know.

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Sorry, I'm not here to help out. I just thought it was funny that you're looking for Australian scripters :laugh:
    I wonder how people here are actually Australian other than the few I already know.

Lol yeah I no, theres not many australians.
    LOl the only reason Im looking for them is because there awake when im awake, much easire to make scripts then while im sleeping.
    Yeah well hopefully someone does...

Poketama

Beginning Rom Hacker
    Years
  • Scripters maybe I doubt australian scripters...maybe you should just read tutorials? thats what I do I can't memorise it all but if I do become a good scripter I'll help you cause i'm auzzie duh

just read above...SEA scripters then or south east asian. pretty much same timezone

Last edited:

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I'm not Australian, i'm Serbian, but I live in Melbourne.
    I could help you a little but not too much, because I am busy with my hack.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • I'm not Australian, i'm Serbian, but I live in Melbourne.
    I could help you a little but not too much, because I am busy with my hack.

lol yeah i meant people who live in Australia.
    Really? Sweet, well im just doing some mapping and i'll PM you later coz I will need you help on some little stuff.
    What game are you working on now?
    Cause I know you have a few games out.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
  • I've only had one succesfull game with no problems, and that was Arctic Blue.
    But since I got a new computer all the data was lost.

So, since I never finished my remakes, I decided I would make everyone proud and get far with one of them.
    Though i'm thinking of redo-ing arctic blue later.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • I've only had one succesfull game with no problems, and that was Arctic Blue.
    But since I got a new computer all the data was lost.

So, since I never finished my remakes, I decided I would make everyone proud and get far with one of them.
    Though i'm thinking of redo-ing arctic blue later.

Yeah i've seen your other games and they look good.
    You seem to be a great hacker.
    Should be good as to see your new game.
    Oh Artic Blue Remake, yeah I think you should do it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back