• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Adele is definitely an artist that I really do enjoy in this age of music. Her, Within Temptation, and Thirty Second to Mars would have to be my top three when it comes to today's English music.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Someone didn't link me the latest page to their comic. :( Well, yay for randomly going to said person's devArt in that case!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm too lazy to read 'em o3o

Anyways, latest PMD accomplishment: Nearly get all the way through Zero Isle South (one member only, no items or money, reduced to level 1, etc.). Smoochum is boss for that sort of thing. If only I had another Reviver Seed or a Max Elixir when confronted by three Pokemon at once ;;

That said, I need to go reply to tags. The only thing stopping me is I'm dead scared of replying with Wendy. I mean I'm always this way when speaking with castmates (except Pokemon ones) though I'm trying to get better at it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hi guys it's Valentines Day!

/basically using this theme as her V-Day theme. Yay for her hunt being successful! ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't done anything for Valentine's Day yet, haha. :'D I need to get to putting away laundry and cleaning my room.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'll prolly get TotA over the weekend. I only have $25 and I'm sure that's not enough XD;

In other news, got Stracciatella (sp?) truffles from my mom and stepdad, a yellow rose and Dark Chocolate truffles from my dad, a cupcake and Reeses hearts from someone who I guess was giving them away, and a brownie cookie and a chocolate-covered strawberry from one of my friends~ (And a mozzarella stick from one of my other friends but she gives me one everyday :B)

OK, gotta build up the courage to respond to both Natsu and Lucy. Gotta build up that courage.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. I'm going to have a pretty lame Valentine's Day compared to everyone here. But that's alright. ♥ This weekend will hopefully make up for it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Other than what I got the rest of my day will prolly be normal (forgot to mention, got a lollipop in Psych). Nonetheless, happy Singles Awareness Day~ Spoken like a true Single person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back