• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
All visible signs point to those being the real deal.

Thank you.

Got my Flareon card today too. Legit?

1006112_611421928875485_458030814_n.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I bought 4 Plasma Storm boosters and these are what I got from them.

Spoiler:

Also, I got 2 Hypnotoxic Lasers, but I already got 4 in my deck so I each gave one to my friends who wanted them too :)
I almost pull a Hypnotoxic Laser every time I buy a Plasma Storm booster. If I kept the two I pulled, I would of have like 6, haha :)

Years
After having some luck with Plasma Storm boosters last time, I decided to pick up 2 more today alongside 2 Plasma Freeze packs. And while they're no full art EX cards, I did manage to a reverse holo Plasma Infernape and a holo Gallade from the Plasma Storm packs. My Plasma Freeze packs didn't turn out quite as well, with Team Plasma Ball and Team Plasma Badge reverse holos being my only cards of note.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
Havent posted here in a while but ive gotten some good things lately.

Groudon gold star and metagross gold star, both 1st edition japanese cards.
Alakazam gold star.
Today i got a Japanese Neo Lugia, and the Delta Latios ex to match my Delta Latias ex.

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I got my Megalo Cannon SR Exeggcute in the mail today. Now all I need are 2 FA's, 2 shiny rares, and 2 regular
30px-Pok%C3%A9mon_EX.png
and I have a completed 1st edition set of Megalo Cannon. (Hope I get it completed before the English release of Plasma Blast)
Spoiler:

PekoponTAS

Game Boy Advance Fan
Years
I bought a booster box of HG SS Unleashed cards today, and it was amazing. I got every card in the set except for Magmortar, Crobat Prime, that weird ruins of alph card, and three of the legend cards. I mostly bought them just because they were marked down quite a bit, but also because I love the Prime cards, and this was a sure fire way to get some. The frustrating thing though is I organized all the cards in order, so the three legend cards were on the very bottom. I hadn't gotten around to putting them in my binder yet, so they were just in a massive stack. So naturally the ONE time I don't immediately put them in a binder, I accidentally set the pile down on where I had my coke can and didn't notice, and sure enough the little ring of residue completely destroyed all three legend cards. They had all fused together, and when I tried to pull them apart they just ripped in half.

*sigh*

Thankfully all of the Prime cards were safe though, and those were the ones I wanted the most anyways, so I guess there is a bit of good to this. The legend cards were never that interesting to me. Still, I could have at least traded those cards in to the store I got the booster box from. >__>

Years
I decided to pick up one pack of both Plasma Storm and Plasma Freeze yesterday, since I've mostly been having success with the former. In my Freeze pack, I managed Nidoran, Nidorino and Nidoking all in one pack, which is something I can definitely say I've never had happen before. As for my Plasma Storm pack, I ended up pulling a full art Team Plasma Lugia EX, out of a package with Lugia on it, no less. That's now 2 full art cards in my last 5 Plasma Storm boosters, so I'll be sticking with them the next time I get some more cards.

I also found out that my work has started selling booster packs, but at $2 more than what they sell for at Target. Even my staff discount only knocks off about 30 cents, so I guess I'll still be going to Target in the future.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
I just bought 5 Japanese banned artwork cards, arrive in 2 days : )

Grimer,
Moo Moo Milk,
Sabrina's Gaze
Misty's Tears,
and the "swasticka" one, I always forget its name.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Opened 3 packs today, 2 Dragon's Exalted, and 1 Noble Victories (from the Keldeo box) and didn't get anything this time - hopefully next time I'll get good luck. Personally for me, as long as I got a Floatzel, I'm happy with that [its one of my top 6 favorite Pokemon].

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought a Plasma Storm Elite Trainer box. My Highlights were:

Holo Rare:
Togekiss
Crobat
Manaphy

Holo Reverse Rare:
Torterra
Mamoswine

Secret Rare:
Charizard!

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
I bought on eBay

41 boundaries crossed reverse holo's (5 rare/16 uncommon/20 common(only cause real cheap))
Mint condition: Shining Gyarados and Shining Magikarp
Japanese vending Imakuni's Pass card
And 4 mint 1st edition rare gym challenger cards.

Total price: $39

oh and 100 new toploaders lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back