• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • First of all I would like to say I am LOVING!! your hack. I have had no problems with gameplay and no bugs but I would like to ask a question.

I have read each and every post of this forum and I know I came across the person who gives out the itemfinder but at the time I did not meet the requirements and now I can't remember where he is located.

Thanks for the great hack!! Keep it up.

Nevermind I managed to find the itemfinder. To anyone who wants it, it is in the gatehouse of Route 15.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2019
    The hack is good. I have just stolen the Old Amber. The only thing I saw odd was kicking and waking Zapdos up, it flees then...

There are also some ortography errors, most with capital letters, but the hack is fun. My team for now is Heracross, Venusaur, and Ampharos.

great work!! ive been waiting for awhile to play another hack where you get to be on the side of evil thx alot dude!

BogusLocus

BogusLocus
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    im loving the hack, great work and im at the third gym but Where do you find cut?

Go to your brother near thr trucks. You will get arrested and have to beat the warden to get cut. Warden is where the captain would be on the ss anne

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2020
    Hi um I have gone through all the comments but no one seemed to have either had this problem or answered.
    I have gotten to brox town, I know that to continue and get hm cut I need to find my brother at the trucks, from there I know that I need to get to bill to get my brother to appear. However, I can't seem to find bill?? am I just missing something? I tried to go up but there was a guy who kept singing who blocked the only path forward. was i supposed to find bill in the previous town? Please help. Thankyou

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Hi um I have gone through all the comments but no one seemed to have either had this problem or answered.
    I have gotten to brox town, I know that to continue and get hm cut I need to find my brother at the trucks, from there I know that I need to get to bill to get my brother to appear. However, I can't seem to find bill?? am I just missing something? I tried to go up but there was a guy who kept singing who blocked the only path forward. was i supposed to find bill in the previous town? Please help. Thankyou

It's been years since I've last touched this game, but I'm pretty sure the singing guy you are describing should disappear after you get the second gym badge from the ghost gym leader. You are able to go though the cave and skip the second gym for a while until you meet the man singing Rick Astley.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I just finished catching all the Legendaries today. This was a pretty enjoyable hack. I only used 3 mons. I get the feeling that this is a grindy hack, so sticking to 3 spared me that trouble. Metagross, Blastoise, Gardevoir. Metagross did most of the work for the E4/Champion, and I've found a Double Dancing moveset for Metagross to be deadly. In Fire Red: Generations, it gets Swords Dance. So that and Agility combined made it a godly threat. Here, the possible Attack boosts from Meteor Mash was good enough, along with Agility, still a major threat.

Truth be told, I don't think curse words or being dark for the sake of it is welcome in Pokemon ROMhacks, tends to be cringy, but here it's pretty funny. I'll play Giratina Strikes Back soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I just finished catching all the Legendaries today. This was a pretty enjoyable hack. I only used 3 mons. I get the feeling that this is a grindy hack, so sticking to 3 spared me that trouble. Metagross, Blastoise, Gardevoir. Metagross did most of the work for the E4/Champion, and I've found a Double Dancing moveset for Metagross to be deadly. In Fire Red: Generations, it gets Swords Dance. So that and Agility combined made it a godly threat. Here, the possible Attack boosts from Meteor Mash was good enough, along with Agility, still a major threat.

Truth be told, I don't think curse words or being dark for the sake of it is welcome in Pokemon ROMhacks, tends to be cringy, but here it's pretty funny. I'll play Giratina Strikes Back soon.

Thanks, I made this one at an interesting point in my life, and the game definitely reflects that. Thinking back on it always seems cringy to me, but if I watch a playthrough of Fuligin, it still makes me laugh. GSB has similar humor with much less cursing. The story to GSB starts off somewhat slow and will feel like a normal game, but midway through you will think someone slipped you some drugs as the story progressively gets more and more unhinged. Just don't take it too seriously and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2019
    I am actually new to this stuff can anyone show me how to download and play this game? like a video tutorial or something?

Years
  • Hi Sloo,

I'm not sure if you'll find this interesting or not, but I came across your hack a few weeks ago at my local game store, on a bootleg cartridge. I've been playing it on and off ever since and I've been having a blast. I love the Pokemon variety and how big the map is. I'm currently grinding for the 4th badge (Giving Tom a level 47 Blaziken was probably a bad idea in hindsight), and when looking up some information I came across this thread.

Great work on the hack! Aside from some silly balancing issues, it's pretty awesome. I don't really mind the edgy dialogue because it's more funny than anything. I'll have to try GSB later, but probably not through a bootleg cart.

Cheers, dude.

EDIT: The Ciprus Town pokecenter crashes the game. Maybe that can help pin down which version of the hack is on the cart?

EDIT2: The Exp. Share event doesn't work. This must mean whoever made this bootleg cart used the first version of your hack before you fixed that bug.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Hi Sloo,

I'm not sure if you'll find this interesting or not, but I came across your hack a few weeks ago at my local game store, on a bootleg cartridge. I've been playing it on and off ever since and I've been having a blast. I love the Pokemon variety and how big the map is. I'm currently grinding for the 4th badge (Giving Tom a level 47 Blaziken was probably a bad idea in hindsight), and when looking up some information I came across this thread.

Great work on the hack! Aside from some silly balancing issues, it's pretty awesome. I don't really mind the edgy dialogue because it's more funny than anything. I'll have to try GSB later, but probably not through a bootleg cart.

Cheers, dude.

EDIT: The Ciprus Town pokecenter crashes the game. Maybe that can help pin down which version of the hack is on the cart?

EDIT2: The Exp. Share event doesn't work. This must mean whoever made this bootleg cart used the first version of your hack before you fixed that bug.

Haha, that's awesome. I did't expect to hear about any of my games appearing on a bootleg cartridge. I'm glad you've enjoyed it though. It's been so long since I released this game that I don't remember what kind of bugs it had early on, I don't think it had many big ones though. The bugs you found were probably caused somewhere in the patching process or transferring it onto a cartridge.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2020
    There's still Celebi, and all the rest are obtainable in a cave that's in an area you can only go to after you defeat me. Although the rest do not have overworlds, they are just there so every pokemon is in the game.
    I got lazy and didn't feel like making all of their overworlds lol.

You can also use cheat codes to get Latias,Latios, Regirock,Regice,Registeel, Kyogre,Groudon,Rayquaza and Jirachi.

I'm trying to complete my national pokedex so I have two save slots that I use for cheats, I can provide them if you want.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    You can find a sun stone on the left of the area where
    Spoiler:
    after you become leader of team rocket

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Really enjoyed the hack, a little too reliant on hms but other than that really fun, loved the story and want more being evil, looking forward to the next hack

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    Old lady in front of omega cave tels me "this is holy land... You have many misdeeds" and she won't let me in omega cave. What can I do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    I remember playing this hack years ago and i loved it so much. It was hard to find it again since i forgot the name, but here i am!
    So i'm just passing by to say that this rom hack is my absolute favorite, and i've played a loooot of them. You've done such an excellent job with it and i still remember how happy i felt playing it. It was just the right amount of evil and fun, and I would play it again and again a hundred times... actually i'm probably gonna replay it tonight since i'm bored and have nothing to do.
    Thank you for this amazing game!

Back