• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Years
    • Age 33
    • uk
    • Seen Jun 2, 2021
    hello there welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your time with us, what pokemon is your favourite

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Gabite! I watch JoJo quite often! Only I'm still pretty young into the series and only got to Diamond is Unbreakable, plus I've never read the manga. But it is no doubt one of the most interesting and unique pieces of Japanese animation/literature out there right now! I definitely recommend heading over to our Anime & Manga section if you want to chat with other JJBA fans! :)

Happy posting!

Years
  • Hey Gab, nice to meet you :>
    Never saw Jojo but know tons of people who like it, and seen lots of memes myself haha. Dunno if I'll watch it myself but it does seem very amusing.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Hi nice to meet you. I actually haven't watch a ton of JoJo (Only to season 3 and the rest is snippets). It's actually unique in it's own way. And if i had to pick one character to like it's probably Joseph Joestar

Back