• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Name Rival?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    I gave my rivals name Jamal because hes my brother aand he has LG and i got FR so ya its just a little thing but all the other times my rivals name is shwartz

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • On Fire Red, if I recall correctly, I named mine Jeltz, after the Vogon. (Yay if you get the reference.)

On Leaf Green, however, I named him Jack, after someone I know on another board. Let's just leave it at that.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I named mine Gary because I'm just obviously so creative

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • I named mine Chantel.. because I know someone in real life called chantel, I really hate them. <_<

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I usually just name my rival after one of my best friends.

here's what they are in my games

Leaf Green: Justin
    Fire Red: Dhani
    Ruby: Ashlee
    Sapphire: Leslie
    Emerald: Aaron

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    I named him gary. XD I like the choice though it annoys me because when I can't pick they name it stupidly. like May.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • I named mine what my brother told me to name em' ;) I think it was green or blue ;) He is so creative :@ as u can see

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Chris.

I didn't want to name mines Gary again like I did in Yellow, and Chris sounded like a pretty decent rival name.

Back