• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Favourite character animations

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • Either in their battle poses or idle while at the Pokemon Center some characters be it Sync Pairs or random NPC have some great or funny poses.

Some of my favourite ones:
    - The scientists. Everything they do looks hilarious, but especially the one where they spin their arms all confused.

- Pryce's badass "come at me" taunt with his hand.

- Brock crossing his arms (and spontaneously losing his shirt) to look like his Red/Blue sprite while using his Sync move. He seems to be the only one they did something like that (from what I've seen until now) and it gave me a little "awww" moment.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Agreed on the scientists. One time battling a group of three post-battle they were doing some weird animations, and the game was stuck loading, so you could see them continuing that in the background. Happened again with someone waving 'bye' at me, which went for way too long, haha.

Back