• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Homepage.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
What's your homepage and why?

Mine's iGoogle. Having a search engine is useful, as soon as I get on the internet I can search for things.
All the other important sites, like Pokemon Community, are on the bar at the top of the screen.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
It used to be MSN.

But when I had my own computer, my homepages were:

pokecommunity.com
clubpenguin.com
webkinz.com
yahoo.com
google.com

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm pretty sure I have mine set to be just a blank page. :O If not, it's Google.ca.

Most of the time, though, I hibernate my computer so my browser is left up "24/7". So I turn my computer back on and everything's exactly how I left it. If not, I've usually saved my previous tabs.

edit: Wait, lol now that I think about it, my homepage might be PC. Maybe. lol, shows how much I use it, right?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Google, but it doesn't really matter because (like Lightning) I leave my laptop hibernating overnight so I return to whatever I was on.

Years
Technically it's set to Opera Portal, since I never bothered to change it. It opens straight to speed dial. Yay Opera :D

Also, if anyone cares, IE is set to Yahoo and Firefox is set to Google.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Google, just because it's a really quick site to load. Not that I ever want to search when I first log on XD Also, if Google isn't working, I know that there's something wrong with my internet connection rather than the site.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
It's this incredibly lightweight and fast-loading site called about:blank.

I actually don't like having a home page, which is why I use a blank page. I rarely end up using normal home page functionality anyway. I might make a list of links or something locally and use that, but right now I'm too busy to.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
Years
Google.com

Obviously just for searching, because that's usually what I used to start my browsing experience with.

More and more, though, my browsing starts with this site. XD;

Vigilante

Ringleader of Hell
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
A blank page, I never use the home page anyways, it takes longer to load..

Ayselipera

I've had so many, but the lastest is comcast because my dad says it makes the computer run faster. I don't notice anything though...

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
I've had so many, but the lastest is comcast because my dad says it makes the computer run faster. I don't notice anything though...
Simply put, your dad is incorrect. Maybe there's another reason he wants it as the home page, or maybe he just heard from someone else that this was the case. Either way, there's no possible way that going to the Comcast page will make anything faster. If anything, it'll slow you down by loading something you probably aren't going to be using.

Back