• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Age of Exploration(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King!

better
Years
  • NOTICE: Itsa me! Mari---no, I mean....KING!!!!!

SO, yeah, ITSA ME< KING! I'm back! News chapter up soon!

King!

better
    Years
  • Hmmm......wellll........ it depends on the outcome. If three new members want to join(draco yorpedo hasn't made SU), then there won't be an even amount until PikaLover gets back and finishes. SOOOO, I'll think about, but everyone new won't be starting unitl i post chapter 3 tonight.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Cool i posted

^^ you'll never get rid of the kid who makes crazy posts about people slicin eachother up :)

(Its an inside thing)

So whats the plan for the port, does wolfsrain make the post or is it gonna b easy or hard to find the lever?

Exiled~Shadow

Once, JJMcay Now Exiled~Shadow
    Years
  • Hey, i never even knew this existed

Hey guys, i have spoken to King about an idea i had... I want to make this RP into a game. I allready asked king if i can use the idea, ship names ect. so now i am asking you if i can use your character's, i completely understand if you don't want anything to do with it but i thaught it would be a good idea. ;)

So far i have permission from:

~JJMcay (Of course)
    ~Black Pendulum Rayquaza
    ~dboring (Via VM)
    ~FrozenSnowman
    ~Wolfsrain23 (Via VM)
    ~DrAcO_ToRpEdO (Via VM)
    ~The warden (Via VM)
    ~Mira (Via VM)

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Hey, i never even knew this existed

Hey guys, i have spoken to King about an idea i had... I want to make this RP into a game. I allready asked king if i can use the idea, ship names ect. so now i am asking you if i can use your character's, i completely understand if you don't want anything to do with it but i thaught it would be a good idea. ;)

That would be fine with me. Feel free to use Naranja and his pokemon.

Note to King-

Still waiting for Mira.

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • No, but he's on the wrong ship! Unless he decided to change ships, in which case I don't know which ship he's supposed to be on...

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • warden-- pick a role on the Galleon ship, I think. If someone joins, you'll be moved to privateer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back