• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Age of Exploration(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • lol, that was a successful chapter XD
    I didn't know if Saucy's (I don't want to write out the whole username :P) character went into the kitchen or not, but I can easily edit it if he wants.

King!

better
    Years
  • I IS TOO!!!!

Well, I'll talk to him.

Meanwhile...PLEASE FIND SOMEONE FOR THE LAST SPOT ON THE RP!!!!!!!

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • I don't know who to ask *cries*
    FS, can you help me find someone who'll want to join? *looks up with tear-filled Mew eyes*

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • I'll try to get someone...I've got someone in mind...he might join...maybe. Anyway, I'll get to work as soon as this gay quagsire gets caught...

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Is it too late to sign up?

Name: Steven Blade

Region: Hoeen.

Personality: Two words can be used to sum up Steven loyalty and trust, or atleast the lack of them. In his eye's everyone is to be regerded with suspicion, nobody's word is worth a thing and the only reason to follow someones command is when he can get something out of it. Steven himself is far from trust worthy, but as long as he is paid he will remain "loyal". The way Steven has lived his life have made him lonely and isolated, and at the best of times Steven is a sacastic pain in the ***, at the worst he is moody and bad tempered. The one good side to Steven is his indomitable spirit, never giving up or wanting to give up.

Appearance: Steven has short but scruffy brown hair. He is a little over five feet tall and very slim. His normal clothes are a white shirt, with brown trousers and boots. He also has a long black cloak with a hood that he normaly wears to hide from the law. He wears a belt with five throwing knives on and has a sixth knife (the one he stole) tucked in his right boot.

History: Steven was orphaned as a kid and grew up on the streets of the cities of Hoeen. He only knows his first name and not his second name, or his birthday either, so he uses the second name Blade if anyone asks. He was orphaned when he was three and was brought up by a gang of boys that taught him how to steal and beg for food. He lived with the gang for some time and quickly learned that all the food and money is shared but in a way that is based on rank.

When he was seven he was out stealing food for the gang and he found a starving Murkrow, he fed the Murkrow and returned to the gang. When he got back the gang leader, a teenage boy called Ross the strongest but not the oldest in the gang, said that he shouldn't have fed the Murkrow and he should have let it starve instead of feeding it the food he stole. He got some of the older boys to beat Steven up, take every thing he had off him and then Ross kicked him out of the gang.

After being kicked out of the gang the Murkrow returned to Steven and even though he didn't have a lot of food Steven shared his food with the Murkrow. Steven and Murkrow worked together to get food by stealing and begging. Whilst picking people's pockets one day Steven stole a knife. Steven taught himself to use the knife for threats and self defence, learnig how to use it in close combat as well as how to throw it over short distances with accuracy.

Once a Raticate tried to steal some food from Steven, Steven got Murkrow to fight it and Murkrow won but after the battle Steven cared for it and it soon followed him in the same way Murkrow does. Between the three of them they always manage to steal, beg and con enought food to keep alive but now Steven wants to put his days of stealing behind him and set off on an adventure.

Pokemon: Murkrow lv 35 , Raticate lv 27

Voyage Sign-Up: Dear sir. I am a young and able boddied boy looking for adventure. I have keen eyes and am as strong willed as any man. I am prepared to go far away from Hoeen on my travles and am more than willing to work hard for a fair wage. I have two pokemon that will travel with me both of which are loyal to me and prepared to fight if needed.

Privateer

Job: (I know it's not listed but look out/ watch man (otherwise anything else realy))

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • @Adam L' Argent: Dude I know you're new here any everything, but you got o wait for someone to accept you into their RP before you can begin posting in it...

sasuneuchiha

Years
  • Attention RPers!

King has had a technical difficulty with his home computers, and so I will be taking over the RP's grading and all until he returns! Just so you know...

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Aww man... And I was about to initate my hostile takeover of this RP and the world...
    I mean, erm... Toast. I was going to make toast.

Anyway ^.^' is there going to be a new chapter up soon or anything?

sasuneuchiha

Years
  • Yeah. There will be on friday. I'm getting details then directly from king himself. His computer's virusy, so yeah. I'm in charge until then. and mira, what'd I tell you about taking over the world. *sigh* not on school nights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back