• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Age of Exploration(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    *Wolfsrain's Jaw drops*

Wow, this many posts in the short time I've been gone...

Well, I'll be gettin' on mine soon laddies! Expect a post!

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Um... five of the six accepted SUs have posted. Since a good majority has posted can you post the next chapter. I really wanna interact with Saucy and Mira. Those two really seem to get along... I mean they may fight, but it's all just playfullness. I think they would make good friends, almost as good as you and Saucy :).

King!

better
    Years
    Well, only one of the Galleons has posted, we need more Galleons, can you guys asjk your friends about it?

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    ARRRGGGHHH!!!
    *curls up in corner and dies*
    I'm gonna be going to my friend's house soon... So I probably won't be on... :(
    (I'm usually on her DURING my english class :P But we have a SNOWDAY TODAY, WHOOT!)

King!

better
    Years
    lol, good ideas! And I REALLY need you guys to get at least ONE more person to join, maybe two because BPR might drop out....

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Maybe you should get hungry and head down there, but when you hear the commotion you run in to find an... Interesting scene that I am about to write, lol XD

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
    Lol, don't worry. It will be thoroughly entertaining... *laughs manically*
    oh, and you probably won't need your sword ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back