• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    (I have no idea what CFRU is haha! I have to read up on all the new developments).

It stands for the Complete FireRed Upgrade. It was accomplished not too long ago, and it's considered by many to be the most updated FireRed version (because it features what OP has said in his Dec. 2019 announcement and more) from where all aspiring FireRed-based hacks will will patch on top of.

Years
  • I don't know if this has been answered yet previously, but like, are shiny odds boosted in this game? I'm doing a Let's Play atm and I literally ran into 2 shinies already before reaching Paya Town. I really feel like something's up here lol.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • I don't know if this has been answered yet previously, but like, are shiny odds boosted in this game? I'm doing a Let's Play atm and I literally ran into 2 shinies already before reaching Paya Town. I really feel like something's up here lol.

If I remember correctly shiny odds have been increased due to I played the game several times due to beta testing.

Years
  • Ur awsome work has thrilled me ..
    This new rom hack is too legit ..i liked it soo much..but when u release the next version fix the cheat crashh ....if not all least the pokemon modifier ones ....
    Cause i really like darkrai and want to dtart the game with him but i cant.. bcs the cheat crashes of often plz help if u have any current solution for this problem...rest all ur game is just the awesomest rom hack i ever played

Years
  • Playing ur game currently has just blown my mind.....wow mahm this is some legit piece of rom hack ever seen ignoring all the minor bugs like (pc pokemon party is full eggs cant do anything kind bug and crash) though nice but i really recommended to least update on the cheat crashees for me the imp cheats to be work are pokemon modifier codes to encounter choise of pkmn in the wild plz least in nxt update i want to play with my personal choise pkmn DARKRAI and embark the journey in the game😅

Ur #1 fan
    -Aanon_ymz

Years
  • U can evolve ur evee to umbreyon only when its night (in game) evee usually evolve btw lvl 46-50 i guzz least for me it evolved at 47😅 ....for sylveon who is fairy type pokemon if i guzzed it right😅😅😅 ur evee should least learn a fairy type move and then evolve itt.....if my reply doesnt help im trully sryy.....but i really tried the umbryon and works for me just fine😁

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Aanon_ymz
    The game is still in Beta phase. Concerning Eevee, that's probably going to be fixed.
    Conerning the cheats, highly unlikely that it's going to be "fixed". Fire Red cheats won't work on any ROM Hack that expands/replaces the pokedex.

Years
  • @kalarie
    I really liked ur answer but theres no problem with evee it works just fine.....well i wrote the info about evee because one of the member in the group earlier asked for help to how to evolve evee to umbreyon and sylveon thats all
    ......but im really sad cause i cant get to play with my fav DARKRAI 😭😭😭 ..

Though waiting for the complete version of this rom hack heard rumors that its supposed to release this year?......P.s. if u know where to find a DARKRAI in Saffron demo v2 plxz help😔

Years
  • @Aanon_ymz
    The game is still in Beta phase. Concerning Eevee, that's probably going to be fixed.
    Conerning the cheats, highly unlikely that it's going to be "fixed". Fire Red cheats won't work on any ROM Hack that expands/replaces the pokedex.

@kalarie
    Well about cheats .....i researched a little about wat u said that cheat dont works on rom hack .....but cheats works just fine pokemon black moon 2....wich replaces pokemon of pokemon black 2 with some pokemon from the sun and moon type like rockruff.....sogolelu,tapu koko and so on...........well thats what i guzzz 😅......
    ......again if anyone or @kalarie knows how to get DARKRAI in saffron demo v2...plz help im desperate 😫

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    @Aanon_ymz
    Try to put as many info in one post instead of making many different posts to keep things organized. This is a forum, not a chatroom.
    Concerning Darkrai, no idea whether it's available.
    Concerning the cheats, whether cheats work on Black 2 or not has nothing to do with what I mentioned? I said that if a ROM Hack (of Fire Red) expands the pokedex it's highly unlikely that regular Fire Red cheats will work with it.
    Making a complete overhaul hack (like Saffron) on the GBA engine is completely different than making a QoL hack of Pokemon Moon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2020
    U can evolve ur evee to umbreyon only when its night (in game) evee usually evolve btw lvl 46-50 i guzz least for me it evolved at 47😅 ....for sylveon who is fairy type pokemon if i guzzed it right😅😅😅 ur evee should least learn a fairy type move and then evolve itt.....if my reply doesnt help im trully sryy.....but i really tried the umbryon and works for me just fine😁

I got my eevee to evolve into umbreon before level 46, more along the lines of level 23-31, it evolves at max happiness, so to speed up the process give it more items, this also applies for espeon aswell.

Years
  • @ Kalarie
    well....bro chillz mahn..sry i asked ..well i really finished the demo v2 and i realy enjoyed it !! im now waiting for the final release!!!!!!!..
    well im now im currently playing pkmn mega light platinum...
    and if anyone need cheat help for pkmn saffron demo v2(3 cheats so far)
    pkmn saffron demo v2
    : master ball ( in POKEMART )
    82003884 0001
    :everything $1 in shops
    10044EC8 0007
    :Rare candy ( in POKEMART)
    82003884 0044

and for pkmn mega light platinum or light platinum give me a text not on the tread thoughh cuz Kalarie brub doesnt like it!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    2UGom4w.png

unknown.png

Sorry but that's my tileset, and it's private. Please remove it from your hack, you didn't even asked me for permission.

Scalior72

Tohru72
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    The hack is very cool, but it seems that you did not realize that some of the resources you entered are private, you should review the hack and correct it or you could get in trouble with the original creators.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2022
    Pretty sure the "copied content" was a scene in pokemon the first movie. the original 90's one, not the remake. therefore it is not your property and is free to use by anyone

Scalior72

Tohru72
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2022
    because it is exactly the same as the intro of nachius and nisiquera you gave him credits

Back