• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Kitty Cat Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
  • The LEAST intelligent cat?
    Hmm... I say...
    Team Rocket's Meowth.
    (he's more mouth than brain. HA!!! mouth & Meowth... Heeheheheh...)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Well, Aura is certainly easier to type than aurevesque xD

Who here supports WailordxSkitty?
    I figured it was on topic since skitty is a neko =B
    *is taking Japanese classes*

I think that wailord and skitty are two halfs to a whole, one and one, yet always equalling one, that sorta shizz.
    Do you guys?
    xD

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Well, Aura is certainly easier to type than aurevesque xD

Who here supports WailordxSkitty?
    I figured it was on topic since skitty is a neko =B
    *is taking Japanese classes*

I think that wailord and skitty are two halfs to a whole, one and one, yet always equalling one, that sorta shizz.
    Do you guys?
    xD
    I cannot understand this at all.... Skitty ain't fat, it's just all the hair.... makes it look poofy.... & Skitty would only get squished if it tries to get in bed with Wailord.... That'll be for SURE, because Wailord is only, like, 40 times bigger than Skitty?

Years
  • OKAY! did i REALLY need to have that visual in my head??? should your comment have gone under the age limit tag??'cause i wouldnt' want my niece wondering what you meant...

anyways, yeah the skitty and wailord is creepy, very creepy...i think it was either on purpose for comedy or a fluke.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Whoa, sorry peeps!

I didn't know that my comment would arouse such, erm, "passion" in people's posts. =O

I was just saying that skitty and wailord make a cute couple xD
    Their undying love for each other continues to blossom, even with ridicule from others assaulting them at every corner~

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Yis, Aura is right. We need topiiiiiiiics! xD
    It would help if more people were allowed to post em...

Oh, yah, does anyone think hypno is a cat? Maybe? I mean, it learns assist.
    Cats are the only ones who can assist. I think =/

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I think all of the "basic" cat pokemon (persian, delcatty, and purugly) are uptight. I guess Gamefreak has a consensus on what they think cats are like xD
    Persian is all classy and whatnot, delcatty does whatever it wants, whenever it wants, and purugly, apparently, is very pushy n bossy n stuff.

As for the other topic, drowzee doesn't have to be a cat for hypno to be one. I mean, remoraid is a fish, whilst octillery is an octupus. Of course, hypno doesn't seem very cat-like to me, either... It's just that it learns assist, so it'd be weird if it wasn't a cat o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back