• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dontcha Wanta?

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • "Wanta Fanta, Dontcha Wanta, Wanta Fanta?"

Dontcha love those girls? Dontcha love the drink? They are hot, refreshing, and delicious ^_~

Let's chat about Fantas, and the Fantanas.

"You look hot in all that plaster. Drink some Fanta, faster, faster!"

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I know right. LOL, your sig, and the recent ocmmercial was my inspiration. What's your favorite Fanta? I like the Red and Orange ones.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I personally find the ads kind of annoying, and have never had the drink. o.x; *gets pelted*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I personally find the ads kind of annoying, and have never had the drink. o.x; *gets pelted*
    Lol, I've never had the drink, either! *gets pelted with Kairi* The commercials were cute and funny at first, but now they get stuck in my head...thus, making them annoying. Heh. I do want to get around to trying a Fanta, though!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Aww, Kaizer Dude, you should get out more often, well, that wouldn't help actually. I never had a Fanta. Um, yeah I did, come to think of it. The purple one, and it tasted like grape flavored zyrtec.

Back