• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I'm going be unveiling new Pokemon-based avatars/signatures in 2013, I'm working on a Lucario, Pikachu, Black Kyurem and White Kyurem theme while I'm also bringing my iconic Oshawott avatar back. I am also bringing back my cool-looking Elgyem theme.

I will also do some Pokemon Trainer themes as well, including Dawn, Mei, Lyra, Cheren, Bianca, Roxie, Marlon, Cilan, Iris, May, Hilda, Elesa, Shauntal, Colress and N.

But I'm not leaving my non-Pokemon themes behind either, I've got a few new ones coming in 2013 including Rarity (MLP), Sword Art Online, the return of my Zero Kiryuu theme, as well as my Apple Logo theme which I briefly used during the Fake Hikari scam. I'm also unveiling another joke theme next year featuring Edward Cullen from the Twilight series as part of my Anti-Twilight joke about sparkling vampires. I will also bring back my Terezi theme which I used briefly this year for the sake of Homestuck fans. My current theme will not be left out given it reflects my Quirky nature and has got good reception despite what I initially thought. My Assange/Zuckerberg theme for #HikariGate will also be featured. I'm also bringing EVE (from WALL-E) back next year cos many users liked the graphics in the signature. I might also bring Noodle (from Gorillaz) back as well.

So, how are you feeling that I'll finally be rotating my themes again?

However, the hashtag will stay for the quirkiness.

Last edited:
    Years

I know but at least you'll see more than just this in my avatar/signature next year.

At least you'll finally be able to see my iconic Oshawott theme!

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Finished my new theme. You jelly?
    icon23.gif

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years

Cool theme, bro.

Finishing some other Trainer data for Pokémon: Community Version right now. Man, this part of it takes so long...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back