• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There!

Ride The Yoshi

~ Diversity is the key ~
Years
Hey to all you forum goers! I'm Ride The Yoshi, but most of my friends call me Hunter. As you can probably see, I'm the new guy around here. I've been meaning to join this forum for quite a few weeks now, however I could never find the time to do so. Now that I finally have, I'd like to settle down and get acquainted with the community.

I enjoy spriting, graphic designing, writing/reading fanfiction, and roleplaying, so you'll most likely find me spending much of my time in those respective forums. My interest in wi-fi battling also comes and goes at times.

Well, I don't really know what else to put in an introduction post, but I hope to make some friends and that you'll all welcome me into your community!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Hunter! It's good to see you finally joined PC! This place is full of nice people, so don't worry to talk to everyone! Happy Pokecommunitying, and Best Wishes!

Years
Hi Hunter, and welcome. Cool name you have there.

Don't worry if you feel like you're lost, we have several members who are happy to help you out. I'm surprised by the interests you have, since we do have more than just Pokemon. I recommend you check out, based on your interests, Fan Fiction & Writing, Roleplay Corner and Art & Design. All have some nice stuff you can check out there. I rarely hang out in those sections since I lack creativity myself (I'm only good at designing signatures lol) but you'll love those boards.

Enjoy your stay and if you ever need help contact those with the bold blue names (Moderators) and they'll be happy to lend you a hand. Have fun here, okay?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

AmericanWonderland

Sassmaster
Years
Hello Hunter! I'm AmericanWonderland, but you can call me Josh, I'm new here myself, I only just joined yesterday, but it's lovely to meet you, and I'd love to be friends! ^u^

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Hunter!

Welcome to PC! I'm very glad you've finally decided to join. :p Time always seems like the villain in all of our lives, huh? :p You're now here, though, so hopefully, like you said, you stay active within the community.

That's cool that your into graphics, writing, reading, and roleplaying. There is plenty of cool information/topics in those forums, so I'm sure you'll be able to get along quite nicely and have a good time with others doing what interests you the most!

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Hey Hunter. I'm a returning member with a new profile, rather than a totally new guy, and I'm a roleplayer as well. So I'll hopefully see you around the roleplay forums, and if you need pointed in the right direction for anything just let me know. You're going to like it here, everyone is really friendly.

Back