• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ones That Got Away Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Update #1

Pokémon Silver
    The One That Got Away

⇝ Got starter
    ⇝ Dumped starter
    ⇝ Got Poliwag
    ⇝ Got Snubble
    ⇝ Beat Violet City Gym​

So I woke up, some old dude was watching me sleep, blah blah blah. You know the story. Well I had to go and run some errand for the old dude who was in my room, something about an egg. All I know is he said he'd stop sneaking into my room and inviting me into his van. Oh, and he gave me some rat that he'd set on fire.
    So after getting the egg for the old guy I ran into this red haired dude, to be honest I didn't know if he was a guy or a girl. So anyway, that weird rat thing started smashing itself into his little crocodile thing until it collapsed. So, I went back and the professor was talking to a police officer. I thought they'd finally checked his hard drive, but they hadn't. Apparently that red haired guy stole that crocodile. So they interviewed me and get this,when they asked who he was I said he was a trainer and that's what they wrote down for his name. Damn police force.
    So, some nerdy guy game me some of his balls lol and I went out and caught me my first Pokémon. It was a Poliwag and I called her bubbles. She is so energetic she rushes in to attack before I can even say the attack! But to be fair all she knew at the time was bubble. So when she got to about level 6 I caught a Snubble, I called her Stacy. She was a real tank when she wanted to be, but she was quite tame most of the time. Until we ran into about our third trainer who had a Caterpie with a pink bow on. Wow. I actually had to pull her away from it, she had its head in her jaws. It wasn't a pretty sight. She must have something against bugs. So after another trainer we finally arrived in this city called Violet City. after healing up I went straight to the gym, and boy must I say, if all the leaders are like this it's going to be a breeze to get to the league. I took out all of his minions with just my Poliwag's bubble. But I must admit, the leader was pretty good. His Pidgey almost took out Bubbles. But with the combination of hypnosis and bubble she pulled through. His Pidgeotto was a different matter, it knocked Bubbles out before i could even tell her to put the thing to sleep. But boy was he in for some trouble. Turns out it wasn't bugs Stacy didn't like, it was pink. As soon as she saw that pink strip on its head she went wild. She knocked it right out of the sky! Needles to say the leader was in complete shock.
    That's it for now.

The team so farThe Team So far
    430895329_photobucket_29318_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29317_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29316_.png

Last edited:

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    -Went to Sunnyshore City
    -Met Ronald McDonald Flint and dragged Volkner back to the gym
    -Got bored of grinding when everyone was around level 40-42, decided to take on the gym
    -Devo KO'd Raichu and wasted one of Volkner's full restores, Bang 2HKO'd Ambipom with Drain Punch, Khan went down against Luxray, Mothra finished it off with Sleep Powder/Signal Beam, Devo 2HKO'd Octillery with giga drain
    -Got HM07 from Jasmine, taught it to Fugu. Because hanging on to the poisonous blowfish to climb waterfalls is obviously a good idea
    -Got TM29, TM13 and TM26, taught them to Mothra, Miles and Bang
    -Made it through Victory Road, for the record, I hate Sinnoh's Victory Road
    -Easily beat Gav, in part because of stupid moves like Staraptor using Steel Wing on Mothra, Heracross using Aerial Ace on Khan and Torterra using Crunch on Miles
    -Sold all my TMs, repels, etc and bought useful things, like revives and full restores.
    Pre-Elite Four Team:
    Spr_4d_071.png

Devo/Victreebel Lv.45
    Chlorophyll
    -Giga Drain
    -Sludge Bomb
    -Sleep Powder
    -Return
    Spr_4h_049.png

Mothra/Venomoth Lv.45
    Tinted Lens
    -Psychic
    -Signal Beam
    -Silver Wind
    -Sleep Powder
    Spr_4d_419_m.png

Miles/Floatzel Lv.45
    Swift Swim
    -Ice Beam
    -Surf
    -Crunch
    -Focus Blast
    Spr_4d_115.png

Khan/Kangaskhan Lv.45
    Scrappy
    -Crunch
    -Dizzy Punch
    -Outrage
    -Brick Break
    Spr_4d_475.png

Bang/Gallade Lv.45
    Steadfast
    -Leaf Blade
    -Psycho Cut
    -Earthquake
    -Drain Punch
    Spr_4h_211.png

Fugu/Qwilfish Lv.45
    Poison Point
    -Rollout
    -Revenge
    -Waterfall
    -Poison Jab

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Okay, so after being very frustrated by Emeralds Brawly, the annoying guy with the cool hair, I decided to start my first game in my first challenge. FireRed and Kanto, here we goooO!

Progress Update #1: Yeah, this one doesnt contain much actual gameplay, rather than mostly making a name for myself and picking my start and blah blah.

Woah, whos this old guy staring at me from computer screen? Um..No, I wont take off my pants! No, I wont do the truffle shuffle singing that one song about prison yards and..Something. Anyway, he finally gave up..Or so I thought. Now he wants to know my name and what gender I am?!?!?! Geez..FINE! Ill tell you.

Anyway, after all that, woke up in a strange room somewhere..At first I thought the old guy kidnapped me! Then I remembered >_>. (That actually happened irl once, until I realized I spent the night at a friends house).

Oh well. Went to the old guys house. Got a pokemon. Nicknamed him Turtle. Left. Went to the next town up. Talked to the guy in the mart. Went back to the unregistered pedophile. Blah blah. Went back (Sooo much walking back and forth D:) and then went north, up into Viridian Forest. Went through it, caught a Pikachu (After like an hour of slaving my little brother and making him look for it) and then grinded him up to level 15.

Took on Brock, contemplated on just lying and using Squirtle for it, then said noooo and released Turtle into the wild (Yeah, let him fend for himself, I DONT NEED AN EXTRA MOUTH TO FEED, especially if hes just going to sit on his shell in a box and wont do anything).

And then went into Mt. Moon. And here I am now.

Well, its going to be awhile until I can get my full team. Heres the locations (Debating on just hacking them, but I think that would take away from the whole experience, so I think ima just not do it for Fr, and do it for the rest of em.)

Pikachu- Viridian Forest

Sandshrew- Route Four (Lg only, so going to have to hack it in.)

Abra- Route 24

Venonat- Route 12

Poliwag- Safari Zone (So not until the fifth gym, and then still have to train it o.O)'

Aerodactyl- Just going to hack him in soon..

Since a lot of people seem to be giving personalities, I guess I will as well. Though I wont set specific rules for them, since I like all my Pokemon to not be segregrated from the rest >_>.

Pikachu/Raichu- Almost always the vanguard of the attack, he spearheads the enemy with his all offensive move set and amazing speed. Hes very energetic, and also super impatient. If he is somehow defeated, then his partner Aerodactyl will step in for him, and make sure to invoke revenge.

Aerodactyl- The second vanguard. He is very arrogant, and takes many risks. Him and Pikachu cover each other in times where they cant solo it alone, and they both can effectively take down nearly any opponents team without a hitch.

Poliwag/Whirl/Wrath- A half and half powerhouse and defender. Because of his Water typing, he will mostly be used for HMs, like Whirlpool, Surf, and Waterfall. Of course, he is still strong and will most definitely not be pushed to the side. When at times his resolve falters, Alakazam will help push him back up and take on his enemies. He is calm and collected, and carefully analyzes the situation before he attacks. He would be the equivalent of a General within the team.

Alakazam- Like Poliwrath, he is calm and thinks things through before he acts. He is strong, but does not flaunt his strength much. Though somewhat overshadowed by Raichu and Aerodactyl, he still has his moments, where he outshines all of his teammates. He and Poliwrath are besties, and they help support each other. He would be the strategist of the team, and perhaps the counselor.

Venomoth- Definitely doesnt shine, but is rather there to provide support and coolness. Though he isnt a powerhouse, like Polowrath or Aerodactyl, he contributes greatly to battles and makes sure to slowly take down enemies and show them whos boss. He would be the assassin of the group, taking out his enemies with poison and back stabbing. Vile in appearance, he is actually a great friend and listener to his fellow teammates.

Sandslash- Not used for much except for digging holes and trapping enemies in vile sandstorms, he is the partner in crime of Venomoth. While he may not be super powerful, like Poliwrath and Aerodactyl, and may not be super speedy, like Raichu, or have amazing brains, like Alakazam, he still is a valuable member of the team, who would crumble without him.

XD. That was fun, creating personalities for my team. I feel as if they are more of my friends now, and with this I can actually set up little "missions" for them ^_^. I know this one wasnt very big, but I felt this was rather a prolouge, giving details about my team, their personalities, and the start of my adventure. Know this, my next update should be rather large, so wait up for it ;P.

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Vs. Aaron
    Spoiler:

Remaining Medicine: 29 Hyper Potions, 2 Max Potions, 29 Revives, 2 Max Revives, 30 Full Restores, 4 Full Heals and some PP recovery stuff.

Vs. Bertha
    Spoiler:

Yes, I know all the sleep spamming was cheap, but my highest level is 46, hers is 59. I think I'm expected to use any advantage I can find.

Remaining Medicine: Same as above. Although I did use 3 Oran berries to fix up the damage from that Hammer Arm.

Vs. Ronald Mc Donald
    Spoiler:

I hate this guy...the only reason it took so long to beat him is because of stall moves like Will-O-Wisp, Double Team and Charm.

Remaining Medicine: 24 Hyper Potions, 2 Max Potions, 25 Revives, 2 Max Revives, 27 Full Restores, 2 Full Heals and some PP recovery stuff.

Vs. Lucian
    Spoiler:

Remaining Medicine: 20 Full Restores, 2 Full heals, 3 Revives, 2 Max Revives and some PP restoration stuff.

Vs. Cynthia
    Spoiler:

MVP: Miles and Bang. They did an amazing job against Cynthia.
    LVP: Khan, her stats just couldn't keep up.
    Best Moveset: I liked the flexibility Bang and Miles had.
    The One Trick Pony: Towards the end all Mothra was really useful for was Sleep Powder.
    The One Elite Four Destroyer: Fugu wiped the floor with Aaron, only needing help from Mothra's sleep powder. Devo did pretty well against Bertha too.

Oh, and looking at my team for the Kanto part of my Ultimate challenge. I'm thinking I'll hack Grimer and Mr Mime in at the start, and catch everything else normally. Also, I'm gonna change the game to Leaf Green because of Vulpix.

Possibly a stupid question, but am I going to have to do Sinnoh again?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Whoa, plenty of updates in the last 24 hours... Loving the personalities you guys gave your Pokemon. Tachikaze316, I notice you've been given 2 teams, so pick whichever you want from the teams Hybrid Trainer and Mistyblu gave you. Good luck on your Ultimate Challenge, and no you don't have to redo Sinnoh. I've added you to the Champions list, and Hybrid Trainer to the Challengers list.

Zeus2398

God
    Years
  • Hmmm, actually, gonna drop out. Not because of my pokes, no, because there is other challenges to do... I might re-sign up, but I'm not promising

Years
  • Update #2

Pokémon Silver
    The One That Got Away

⇝ Beat sprout tower
    ⇝ Taught new moves
    ⇝ Got through the cave
    ⇝ Beat up a load of guy's in black
    ⇝ Laughed at an old guy who fell over​

So, after beating the gym I decided to go and check out the huge tower that was in the city. Turns out it was a training ground for monks, who would've thought that monks battle? So anyway, every single monk had at least one Belsprout so Stacy did most of the work here, bringer her level up to a whopping 14 with a brand new Bite attack! Oh, and I must say this. What the hell is happening with that gym leader? His highest level'd Pokémon was level 9, this old guy at the top of the tower had a level 10 Hoothoot. Get training blue haired dude. So anyway, I whooped the old monk dude, and on my way down the tower I noticed something rather odd. A woman at the bottom says that the pillar in the middle moves because people are training, but I'd just knocked al there Pokémon out. How was it still moving?
    So anyway, forgetting the haunted/unstable pillar in Sprout Tower. I set off on my way down to Union Cave. The first guy I met gave me a seed which I thought was rather nice, but he did seem a bit shocked for some reason when i fed it to Stacy. Pokémon need food to ya' know! So I wiped the floor with a few a few fishermen and their Magikarps and eventually wound up talking to this guy chewing on a pink thing. He asked if I wanted one and before i could say yes Stacy had already bitten it, along with the guys hand! unfortunately to keep him from going to court I had to pay him a large amount of money. Goodbye new bike.
    After that whole event I managed to get into the cave. First thing that came into my head? Bubbles, it's your time to shine! I easily took down Geodude and even brought down an Onix, enabling Bubbles to learn Water Gun. However there was this one guy, I was having a nice conversation about how annoying the Zubat in there were when he suddenly set his Koffing at me! Of course Bubbles took him out but who the hell sets their Pokémon on you mid fight! Being in a mood i quickly rushed out of the cave and into the Pokémart so I could buy some clothes that didn't reak of rotting garbage.
    After that event I went to check out the gym, only to find some goth all in black standing in the front refusing to let me in. So, after asking around some chick told me about this old dude who is quite popular around here. I obviously went to see him, because otherwise I'd never be able to get on with this game. After a weird rant about Slowpoke he ran off. If it wasn't for his daughter i wouldn't have been able to find him. But I did, and I found him at the bottom of Slowpoke well. He'd hurt his back or something, but I was to busy laughing to notice.
    After a good ten minutes laughing at him I dragged him over to a flat surface while I went to beat the crap out of the guy who told the goth not to let me in the gym. This seemed like a job for Stacy! However I had to give most of the battles to Bubbles as Stacy kept on going after the Slowpoke instead. Well anyway, I found the guy who was the boss and slapped him around the face a few times. Needless to say I doubt he'll be keeping me out of the gym anymore.
    After my epic beating there was a flash of light and i was back in that guys house. He was standing perfectly well and everything. Then it hit me. The old dude was obviously god in human form. Just one question went through my mind though. How on earth did he manage to fall down the ladder?

The Team So Far
    430895329_photobucket_29379_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29378_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29377_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29376_.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    5 pokemon on my team, 1 to go... Route 38 is where I am. My team:

Volan the level 22 Numel
    Rock Smash
    Strength
    Ember
    Magnitude
    Good attack for magnitude, decent special attack for ember... That's it for the attacks I use. A powerful attacker.

Overcoat the level 24 Spheal
    Surf
    Encore
    Ice Ball
    Body Slam
    Somewhat like volan, I don't use many of the attacks here. Here, it's surf and ice ball. Slow, but awesome.

Flowering the level 23 Ivysaur
    Razor Leaf
    PoisonPowder
    Sleep Powder
    Cut
    Razor leaf is the most used move. Many attacks on my pokemon are wasted. I do use sleep powder every so often.

Odd Uno the level 26 Porygon-Z
    Shadow Ball
    Recover
    Psybeam
    Nasty Plot
    If I need a boost, I'll use nasty plot. Of course, I have titanic special attack (88 at level 26!), so it's not used very often.

Absol Zero the level 25 Glaceon
    Helping Hand
    Sand-Attack
    Blizzard
    Quick Attack
    Just looking at it, it looks awesome. The defense to hold its own, and the special attack isn't too far behind porygon-z.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Well, I give up on FireRed XD. Ahaha, just kidding. Though it severely annoys me at this time D:. Anyway, im going to skip over it, and come back to it later, since its uber boring XD. So instead ill start off with Pearl, then go to Emerald, and then Black ( I may or may not do B/W as part of the ultimate challenge...It depends if I can find an emulator that doesnt severely lag when using it.. Or I may just buy it by that time *shrugs*). And then FireRed. Im doing Pearl instead of Platinum, since I know right after this ultimate ill be doing another one, but this time using Yellow and Crystal instead of FireRed and HeartGold, respectively. Anyway, heres my information ;D.

Name: Eternal.
    Game: Pearl
    List of Pokemon That Escaped my Eternal Servitude-

Code:
    [SPOILER]  Infernape, Empoleon ( I know I know, but I have only used Turtwig on every single one of my playthroughs, and I was very adamant about not using the monkey or penguin, so dont hate me D:), Staraptor, Kricketune, Luxray, Roserade, Steelix, Rampardos/Bastiodon, Wormadon, Beautifly, Dustox, Vespiqueen, Floatzel, Cherrim, Heracross, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Bronzong, Rapidash, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Snorlax, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Milotic, Abomasnow, Rotom, Gliscor, Gardevoir, Gallade, Eeveelutions, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Rhydon, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Froslass, Absol. [/SPOILER]

Sorry, I know the list is uber long, and I tried to steer clear of most non-sinnoh Pokemon (I know it has almost every sinnoh Poke, but D:).

Number needed: 5 or 6, may catch a Bidoof to use as a HM Slave, may not...Lets go with 6 and see what ya give meh <3.

Preferences: None really, Just make it diverse, blah blah. Also, no NFE's please, I HATE DEM. Especially the second evolutions. Can you say annoying and uglee? :P.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    Well, I give up on FireRed XD. Ahaha, just kidding. Though it severely annoys me at this time D:. Anyway, im going to skip over it, and come back to it later, since its uber boring XD. So instead ill start off with Pearl, then go to Emerald, and then Black ( I may or may not do B/W as part of the ultimate challenge...It depends if I can find an emulator that doesnt severely lag when using it.. Or I may just buy it by that time *shrugs*). And then FireRed. Im doing Pearl instead of Platinum, since I know right after this ultimate ill be doing another one, but this time using Yellow and Crystal instead of FireRed and HeartGold, respectively. Anyway, heres my information ;D.

Name: Eternal.
    Game: Pearl
    List of Pokemon That Escaped my Eternal Servitude-

Code:
    [SPOILER]  Infernape, Empoleon ( I know I know, but I have only used Turtwig on every single one of my playthroughs, and I was very adamant about not using the monkey or penguin, so dont hate me D:), Staraptor, Kricketune, Luxray, Roserade, Steelix, Rampardos/Bastiodon, Wormadon, Beautifly, Dustox, Vespiqueen, Floatzel, Cherrim, Heracross, Ambipom, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Bronzong, Rapidash, Spiritomb, Garchomp, Snorlax, Lucario, Hippowdon, Drapion, Toxicroak, Milotic, Abomasnow, Rotom, Gliscor, Gardevoir, Gallade, Eeveelutions, Magnezone, Tangrowth, Rhydon, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Froslass, Absol. [/SPOILER]

Sorry, I know the list is uber long, and I tried to steer clear of most non-sinnoh Pokemon (I know it has almost every sinnoh Poke, but D:).

Number needed: 5 or 6, may catch a Bidoof to use as a HM Slave, may not...Lets go with 6 and see what ya give meh <3.

Preferences: None really, Just make it diverse, blah blah. Also, no NFE's please, I HATE DEM. Especially the second evolutions. Can you say annoying and uglee? :P.[/QUOTE]

Re: NFEs - you know if I assign you a Pokemon you're allowed to evolve it, right? As in, if I gave you Geodude, you could make it a Golem if you wanted. When I say Geodude I mean Geodude's evolutionary line, I don't want to limit anyone to first-stage evolutions, I want them to experience raising the Pokemon to its limits.

Anyway, take... Steelix, Snorlax, Espeon, Milotic (if you can obtain it without tearing your hair out), Gliscor and Honchkrow. I'm interested to see what you make of Espeon and Honchkrow - they're two of my favourite Pokemon that I've raised (although my Espeon was on an emulator long ago and I don't have a hard-saved Espeon on my main HG file, hence Espeon being on my list of Pokemon that got away), so I can vouch for their usefulness!

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Awesomee. I wanted Steelix and Honchkrow and ive been wondering about Espeon, whether to use him in a playthrough or not ;D. And no, I didnt know that I could evolve them D:. Oh well, good to know ^_^. Anyway, this should be fun, ive never used any of these Pokemon, I attempted to use Steelix once..Oh well, XD. Ill probably post my first update tonight, before I go to bed, so look forward to it ;P. Though I think ill have to hack in a Pokemon or two..*sigh*.

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Fire Red Update #1

Spoiler:

I think I'm going to kinda use the personalities rule, but I'm not going to set them from the start so much as just play through and see what fits who. I've already got one for one of my team members.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Ello!

Well, I already did something like this when I restarted my HeartGold game, but since I am comeing close to the end of the game, I think I would like to sign up for this challenge. ^^

Name: Moe Foh
    Game: HeartGold
    List (Not in any Order):
    Bagon/Salamance
    Trapinch/Flygon
    Seel/Dewgong
    Absol
    Laprus
    Taillow/Swellow
    Smoochum
    Scyther/Scizor (This can be an either or)
    Snorunt/Froslass
    Roselia
    Kabuto/Kabutops
    Hoppip/Jumpluff
    Staryu/Starmie
    Snubull/Grunbull (This can be an either or)
    Azurill
    Ralts/Gardevior
    Duskull/Dusknoir
    Oddish/Bellosom
    Clefairy/Clefable (This can be an either or)
    Rhyhorn/Rhydon
    Number: 4 to 6, but do note that they are all going to be traded
    Requirements: Just try to make the team even and the last pokemon you pick, you have to give them a nickname.

Anyway, thank you. ^^

Years
  • Update #3

Pokémon Silver
    The One That Got Away

⇝ Beat Azalea Town Gym
    ⇝ Chased a Farfetch'd Around a Forest
    ⇝ Got Through Ilex Forest
    ⇝ Caught a Cubone
    ⇝ Pwn'd a Lot of Trainers​

Ok so after leaving Gods house i went over to the gym so i could see if this guy was any better, as i thought though all of the trainers in there weren't up to the challenge of Stacy's bite attack. Stacy took out each and every one of them, evening the levels out between her and Bubbles. But the gym leader was a different story. He lead me into a false sense of security by having a Metapod and a Kakoona. Seriously, who the hell has a Metapod and Kakoona on their team? But anyway, it was his third Pokémon that was the real problem. Syther. Not only was he amazingly fast but his Fury Cutter attack dominated the battle! He took me out on more than one occasion and even made me end up going to grind up a level or two. But eventually thanks to Bubbles Hypnosis attack and Stacy's high attack we managed to take him down! He was of course devastated.
    So after that I though I'd go and checkout this big forest everyone seemed so scared of when guess who shows up? That weird red headed transvestite! He had caught a few more minions since I last fought him. He began with a Gastly, so I countered with Stacy. He must have been medically retarded as he wouldn't stop trying to use ghost attacks on me after he sent Stacy to sleep! But it didn't matter, once I got a hit in there I took him down with a single Bite attack. Then came the Zubat, this thing got lucky as Stacy was distracted by the Trainer's embarrassing hair. It got her down to almost red health before Stacy regained her concentration and took it DOWN! Next however Stacy wasn't so lucky, That crocodile had gotten bigger and was wearing some sort of rag around itself like a caveman. And believe me, it was angry after what that flaming rat did to it. It pulled it's head back and spat out the biggest amount of water you have ever seen come out of something so small! Stacy was taken out. It was all up to Bubbles now. I set her off with a hypnosis and then mad her use Double Slap. That was pretty much it until he finally collapsed. I don't think he likes me any more though, first time I met him I set a rat on him. Now a tadpole was slapping it across the face with its back end. Kinda makes you feel for the guy.
    So after the trany went into some sort of delusional state where he believed he won the battle I finally got to go into the forest. First thing I find was a Farfetch'd. Knowing how rare these guys are I chased it all around the forest until I had him cornered next to this kid. Then the kid picks him up! he says thanks and says that the bird belonged to his boss. I'll be honest, i was extreamly ticked off. But at least the guy gave me this CD which let me teach Pokémon how to cut things. maybe I'll give it to that red headed guy, he might get some use out of it. But for now I caught a little mushroom thing and
    told it to cut down that bush. It didn't take that much time to get out of the forest, but it was what I found when I got out that surprised me. There was a small Cubone stood cowering near the entrance back into the forest. Needless to say i caught it, if not only for the fact it had a really thick club. But a weird thing was that when I told it to attack this Weedle that had crawled out of the exit it refused to battle again afterwards. I think it doesn't like to attack pokemon which could make it really difficult for me to raise. But the weird thing is when I battled a trainer it was perfectly Ok with it. I guess it's because wild pokemon are more defenceless than trained pokemon. But that's just a guess. So, with that I went on to battle every single trained pokemon I could find. Needless to say this Cubone, when its not refusing to battle, absolutely kicks butt!

The Team So far
    430895329_photobucket_29520_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29518_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29517_.png
    430895329_photobucket_29519_.png

Last edited:

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Ello!

Well, I already did something like this when I restarted my HeartGold game, but since I am comeing close to the end of the game, I think I would like to sign up for this challenge. ^^

Name: Moe Foh
    Game: HeartGold
    List (Not in any Order):
    Bagon/Salamance
    Trapinch/Flygon
    Seel/Dewgong
    Absol
    Laprus
    Taillow/Swellow
    Smoochum
    Scyther/Scizor (This can be an either or)
    Snorunt/Froslass
    Roselia
    Kabuto/Kabutops
    Hoppip/Jumpluff
    Staryu/Starmie
    Snubull/Grunbull (This can be an either or)
    Azurill
    Ralts/Gardevior
    Duskull/Dusknoir
    Oddish/Bellosom
    Clefairy/Clefable (This can be an either or)
    Rhyhorn/Rhydon
    Number: 4 to 6, but do note that they are all going to be traded
    Requirements: Just try to make the team even and the last pokemon you pick, you have to give them a nickname.

Anyway, thank you. ^^

There are..Neko lolis in your signature! Cant..take..Moe-ness!

Anyway. ill pick for ya ;P.

Take Gardevoir, Lapras, Rhydon, Flygon, Rosellia, and... Absol? And for the nickname thing.. I haz to give a nickname? *sigh* Absol looks kinda.. Well lets call him "Draconic Overlord of the Underworld" Or, Draco Lord for short? ;D. Anyway, thats a pretty diverse team, so I hope your happy :D. Have fun on your challenge, and good luck.. Youll need it ehehehe..Just kidding <3.

Anyway, as for my Pearl updateeee. Erm, I do believe im going to have to hack in a Pokemon since none of mine come anytime soon D:. Unless I just kept an Onyx around til the sixth gym >_>.

Progress Update #1-Pearl.

Listened to Ol' Prof. Rowan speak for ages. Picked the name "Eternal" and went with "Berry" for my rivals (Lol, epicness..Now im original XD). Chose Chimchar as my starter, went through all the uber long dialogue, and now im in the wild trying to figure out how to use AR encounter codes on an emulator >_<. Oh well, Google: The answer to lifes problems.

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Leaf Green Update #2

Spoiler:

So, yeah...apparently if I'd gone for one more level (which I couldn't have because I always play with a "no grinding past the next leader's highest level" rule) Marceau would've learned Magical Leaf, but we won anyway!

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
    Years
  • Sadly, I shall be putting my OTGA Ultimate challenge on temporary hiatus. No, im not dropping, just going to not do it for time being. Though I may work on it.. I dont know, just informing you in case theres no updates for awhile. The reason is I wanted to do a UMC for awhile now, and now that I finally have the chance.. Im going to do it D:. As soon as I get done, ill probably do this again.. So it shouldnt take too long :P. Anywho.. Be back soon?XD

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Name: KoboraX
    Game: Platinum (Ultimate is a mabye)
    List of Pokemon that got away:
    Spoiler:

Note: I can hack in pokemon that are unobtainible.

Number Required: 5 to 6.
    Any specific requirements: Possible Fly slave.

tachikaze316

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Have a Ledian, Slowking, Charizard, Glalie, Drapion and Carnivine.

Anyway, I've got an update.

Spoiler:

Yeah, this was going to be 2 updates, but no one posted for a while... >.>

EDIT: I assume I don't have to do the games in order, seeing as I've already got Sinnoh out of the way. And I'm probably going to take a break from Fire Red between beating the league (I'm actually pretty close to challenging them at this point) and catching 60 mons to unlock the national dex and league rematches, if that's okay. So...here's my list for Hoenn:

Spoiler:

6 please, no special requirements.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back