• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you were to make a new eeveelution, what would its type be and name?

What type would it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Type: Rock
    Name: Bouldeon
    Originality: 20% at best
    Looks: Like if an eevee and a geodude had babies..

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I wouldn't mind a Dragon type (Drakeon?) and/or a ground type (Graveleon). Some weird names, but I couldn't really think of anything at the moment. :/

But, I would like to see those two types regardless of their names.

o3o

Years
  • From the word arachnid, based on a scorpion.

Name: Arachneon
    Type: Bug/Poison
    Species: Stinger Pokémon
    Appearence:
    - A small cat-like creature with eight eyes (two large eyes, six small eyes) and a long tail with a stinger. Dark purple/blue fur and a scaly underbelly.
    Evolves by: Levelling up whilst holding Poison Barb

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Brilliant Eeeveelutions! #1: Morteon

Morteon: Name based on the latin word for "Dead" "Mortuus"

Type: Ghost.

Movepool:

Start- Scary Face
    Start- Tackle
    LV5- Tail Whip
    LV8- Foresight
    LV11- Helping Hand
    LV16- Astonish
    LV20- Night Shade
    LV25- Spite
    LV39- Confuse Ray
    LV44- Nasty Plot
    LV49- Embargo
    LV53- Dark Pulse
    LV55- Night Daze
    LV60- Foul Play

Evolves if Faints while battling a Ghost-Type Pokemon.

The Dead Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry:

Pokemon HellFire Version:
    This Pokemon looks dead when it evolves. But eventually grows a ghost-like rear end tail, replacing its hind legs and starts to float. This Pokemon has the power to possess dead bodies of Pokemon and Humans. Although it isn't really dead, it seems to be a fully fledged ghost of something that never existed.

Pokemon SweetDreams Version:
    It is not a good idea to keep this Pokemon in your home, for at night it will act as a Poltergeist of sorts. It is not because Morteon despises you, but rather because it's Morteon's nature. Morteon can possess the bodies of dead humans and Pokemon alike. Even other Ghost Pokemon.

Picture i found off the internet that might as well represent this Pokemon:

Spoiler:

I might come back to this thread to present more Brilliant Eeveelutions!

Katja

Years
  • I would say dragon or flying...but I don't think it would make sense for eevee to evolve into those

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
  • Poison/ Veneon
    I can see it(literally) It looks like Glaceon, but light purple, and it's ears are shorter with ends that are dark purple. Paws dark purple, it's fur has small patches of black spikes(like Jolteon's fur) and the end of its tail looks like a curved blade.
    Evolves into Veneon by training in a swamp at night.

THIS IS WIN! I think I love you. Haha but seriously I can see this perfectly; poison is the best :,)

Years
  • We need more steel types!

A steel eeveelution would be pretty cool to have, I guess its name would be Steeleon? lol idk :3

Ace of Spades

Ace of Spades
    Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    I would make a Fighting-type (Victoreon-picture a considerably buffer, snow-white Eevee with a red headband) and a Ghost-type (Phantomeon-an almost transparent, purple-black furred Eevee) Eeveelution.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Aviaon, Flying type. Its name comes from the scientific word Avian, referring to birds. I will draw a pic if I actually can get to it.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I'd like to see a dragon and flying type eeveelution just for how absurd it sound is. How does Eevee evolve into those two types? xD That's something I'd like to see.
    I'd probably make a ghost type eeveelution called Phanteon. It can evolve when you level it up at a Pokémon graveyard like Celestial Tower.

Almost Me

WHEEEEEEEEE
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Steel-type, called Ferreon, from ferrous, meaning "containing Iron". Would evolve by leveling at high happiness while holding a Metal Coat. It would basically be an eevee-shaped steelix.

Back