• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm new here! (as if you didn't know haha)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Hey guys I've been following this forum for a while from the outside and I figured that it was time to get to know you all from the inside :)

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi there! Quite a long name you got there :3,what would you like us to call you? We're a really friendly place here at PC with some interesting sections and expect to make some awesome friends here. You can call me Rainbow, I'm a pretty curious person,that's friendly and funny (along with being clumsy at the same time. But that's beside the point D:)

Anyway,what are you interested in? I figured most users are interested in ROM Hacking which I have nil experience in. Or do you like joining fanclubs for certain things of Pokemon and others?

Do you like doing trivia,art,fanfiction? You know there's so much to do here xD. I was a lurker too for the longest time,then seeing all the amazing threads and clubs I decided to join :D. I hope you enjoy being a user here,make sure to read the rules and maybe check out the PC Adoption Center?

Have fun :3!

Years
  • Hiya, welcome to PC! I'll second Rainbow that your username is pretty long. XD;

And no worries, lots of us were lurkers for a while before we joined. I'm glad to see you finally made the decision to become a member, though; that's a great choice! :3 We're super friendly and are glad to have you.

But why not tell us a little more about yourself? It's easier to find sections you might be interested in that way, as well as make friends. n_n But, of course, that's up to you. You'll make friends regardless if you continue checking back, so stick around, all right? :D Go ahead and get involved in the community~

Anyway, I think I will forever remember you as the guy with a long username haha. Enjoy your stay and feel free to contact me if you need anything!

White_Arcanine

Lonely and annoying.
    Years
  • Am I seriously the only person who joined without lurking?

Welcome to PC. Have fun and drop me a VM whenever you feel like talking.

Years
  • Hey guys I've been following this forum for a while from the outside and I figured that it was time to get to know you all from the inside :)

Hello TheEnlightenedPokeManiac, welcome to PC.

I'm Hikari, one of many friendly users you'll see throughout PC. We are a fun, friendly community that just celebrated its 10th anniversary.

Like most people here, I was a lurker before I officially joined back in 2011. I may have just turned 20, but I still love Pokemon. There's just something exciting about Pokemon that made me love it. From the characters to the features, it got me motivated for many years.

So tell me, what sections do you like? We've got everything you want in a Pokemon forum, ranging from Pokemon games to ROM hacking, roleplaying, writing, art, trivia, clubs to just plain old general chat.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to leave me a message and enjoy your stay.

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Hey guys, sorry for the late response I had to go to work lol as asked before you could simply call me "TEP" my initials ^.^ I'm interested in all sorts of things that have to do with Pokémon, however the ROM Hacks are my weakness =p I love them! I was actually working on my own ROM Hack when my computer crashed D= (I'm currently using my iPod to browse the web lol) I hope I can get my computer back up soon so I can finish the hack.

Oh and Hikari, I am actually about to turn 19(in 24 days lol) and I've always loved Pokémon and have a good feeling I will for quite some time longer lol

Oh and my favorite Pokémon is Dragonair (however I fumble back and foreth between "air" and "ite" with that =p)

And I'm horrible at spelling and like Rainbow-Arcanine I am quite clumsy lol

............. Ya know what if you guys want you all could just call me Ace(as that is my real name, no its not a nickname its my real name lol)

Oh yeah and a nice little fact about me and the Pokémon games I played I'm my childhood, my first shiny Pokémon was a dratini I caught in the game leaf green al the safari zone ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hey guys I've been following this forum for a while from the outside and I figured that it was time to get to know you all from the inside :)
    Hey Ace, welcome to PC after being a lurker. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's Biggest Fan, just look at my theme. U can call me Mid if you want to. Having fun?

Looks like most of my good friends around here have already u to the right path so no need to worry then. Just remember to read the rules inside-out & don't get into trouble xD

What boards are u most interested in? Maybe sharing with us could explain a little more about you. I'm into most pop boards like NU/W, Pokemon Clubs, Emulation & Other Trivia. I'm still into much more though.

Oh, so you're a hacker? I'm one too. What ROM were you working with? Once u get your com back, be sure to continue it coz I'm a huge fan. Having probs with any board here or just ROM hacking? Try out PC's Official Adoption Center & Cirno our NU/W mod will find the right mentor for ya.

U liek chatting? I love chatting :3 VM me at my page if you wanan chat for real long hours & send me a friend request too (if you wanna). Our staff members are right here so please contact them if you're facing a problem here at PC.

Whew, I sure did type a lot. Hope u huv a fun time here~

~Mid

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey there Ace, welcome to PC! I lurked a bit before joining. I intiatlly joined cause I saw the 4th Generation Travel Journal cause I thought it was a cool idea. Though that has evolved into a good amount of friendships here. So lurking is a-ok.

You're a hacker I see? Well I suggest the ROM Hacking Forum. And if there's anything else that peaks your interest and you're not sure where to go, just sign up for the Adoption Center my friend MidnightShine suggested for you.

Feel free to VM me anytime to just talk. Anyway hope you enjoy yourself here and have fun posting!

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Well thanks for the warm welcome guys ^.^ I was hacking Pokémon Emerald to make a Complete English Orange Islamds game bit it will probly take me a while considering the fact that I was being stupid and didn't back up my progress anywhere other than my computer's hard drive =/ lol but it's ok I had a lot of bad glitches in it when I was working on it... I think I would be best to simply start over, or spend the longest time getting ALLLLL the glitches out before I finish it lol that way I don't have to do it but after a certin point....
    I'm not a fan of Black and White however I do like Black And White 2 (I haven't really played it all that much though lol) the Unova region Pokémon arn't my favorite I prefer 1-3 gen. & 4 gen. is alright too, 5 gen has some good Pokémon however there are a lot of them I don't like...

Back