• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i have two insanely fluffy cats Ask Me About Them

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hello, I live in Sweden, I'm following Steven Universe closely, am rewatching Game of Thrones right now, can't wait for the new Doctor Who season and I used to be admin and super mod on PC. I also like iPhones, coffeeshops, beauty creams and all forms of chocolate. Oh and I'm a PhD student.

The AMA season looks to be over but here you go Jake, now you can ask me questions about my floofs.

Gabri

m8
Years
OMG the thread everyone was waiting for

how are your floofs doing and how well do they behave?

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
how did your floofs come into your life?

also you need to post pics of them in this thread

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Do you ever dress your floofs up?
Can we see pictures?
Who is your favorite doctor?
A bottle and a cork cost a total of $1.10. The bottle costs $1 more than the cork. How much does the cork cost?
What is your favorite pc memory?
When will you start watching steins;gate 0 so we can discuss it as it airs?
What is your opinion on getting another cat?
What is your favorite picture of your cats?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I truly want to know from a fan, what is appealing at all about the mediocrity that is Steven Universe?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Who on pc would be the first to die during a zombie apocalypse?
Who would be the survivor?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
hello I also like beauty creams and all forms of chocolate (I could really use some right now)

What is your current favourite beauty cream and chocolate

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
OMG the thread everyone was waiting for

how are your floofs doing and how well do they behave?
Gabri <3 They are doing well and behaving like angels! The extreme heat isn't doing them any favors, of course ): I let them out on the balcony as much as possible and leave them extra water here and there.

how did your floofs come into your life?

also you need to post pics of them in this thread
I wanted more cuddles, so I got my dark persian princess. Then she needed more company when I started commuting, so I got her a very fat, annoying white british brother.

Here are the two of them:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do you ever dress your floofs up?
Can we see pictures?
Who is your favorite doctor?
A bottle and a cork cost a total of $1.10. The bottle costs $1 more than the cork. How much does the cork cost?
What is your favorite pc memory?
When will you start watching steins;gate 0 so we can discuss it as it airs?
What is your opinion on getting another cat?
What is your favorite picture of your cats?
1. Not as much as I should! We have put Ewald in shirts and stuff though. Fat cutie. And:

Spoiler:

2. Yes, more pictures!

Spoiler:

3. I'm hoping it'll be the new Doctor ^^ But rn I honestly can never settle on a fav. Capaldi was amazing in s9 and s10, truly what you think the Doctor should be. But Matt Smith was amazing in many ways and brought a great quirkiness to the Doctor. And Tennant made the Doctor very human, which made the show very enjoyable - plus he's very funny. So I like them all, but Thirteen is the cutest <3

4: 0.05 of whatever currency that is

5. The massive skype call at New Years eve of 2015-2016 where user Sweet Dreams fell asleep and started snoring loudly because she had stayed up to wish as many time zones as possible happy new year (and she's Australian) and user Ice forgot to mute his mic for over an hour when he practiced ukulele and singing.

6: I'll start tonight when I'm gonna tell my friends I can't go out for drinks with them because I'm still ill. Will keep you posted.

7: I can't carry 3 cat cages on my own so that's an unwise investment. But Elsa does need a girl friend with fur though... Ewald is not meeting her standards.

8:
Spoiler:

I truly want to know from a fan, what is appealing at all about the mediocrity that is Steven Universe?
I grew up watching brainless comedy-focused cartoons on TV that had basically zero continuity between episodes and very over-the-too unrealistic characters. Within a couple of episodes watching Steven Universe, I realized that it was completely different.

All characters have their own lives and affect one another. Nobody is truly evil, and good characters can be selfish and make mistakes, and the reactions are very relatable. It looks silly and it takes about a season before Steven stops being an annoying prick and instead becomes a character you really care about and root for (imo, lol). Storylines are long and span several seasons, and everything is relevant. I love that so much, in contrast to the brainless forever fillers of many other kids cartoon. It's probably also why so many adults enjoy the show - it's intelligent.

Could also be the super interesting idea of the gemverse with plenty of room for fan ideas (gemsonas) and theories about the next plot twist or gem world revelation. Gems are such a fun and creative concept! Fusion, being a big part of it.

All in all, it's an incredibly deep and heart-warming show that only gets better and better. I'm hooked.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What is your favorite Doctor Who episode?
Possibly either The Eleventh Hour or Journey To The Centre Of The Tardis. Eleven?s and Amy?s first ep was just so enjoyable in every way, and instantly made me like Smith as the Doctor despite having cried for Tennant a few minutes earlier lol. In contrast it took me nearly a whole season to accept Capaldi fully.

Journey has funky time trouble, shows more of the tardis than before in New Who, and also has Clara whom I <3

are you a cat
Yes, but don?t tell my bf. He gets uncomfortable when I mention it.

Are you a cat fan?
I have a cat and a fan but I am not a combination of the two no. I?d need an additional fan for my fat white cat though, he dislikes this heat majorly ;;

Are cats love are cats life?

do you like memes?
If not then your wrong
Is that even a question?

Yes, memes are embarrassingly enjoyable. Often. Then there are shitty memes that aren?t shitty enough to be funny, ofc.

Are you a fan of classic Doctor Who?
Not overly much, honestly. I?ve watched some 5th Doctor eps, but the sheer low quality of the production and set (and acting in many cases) back then just disgusts me a tad bit. Might give it another go though. I really want to listen to the audio books though! Haven?t gotten around to it yet.

this is the cutest thread
no u <3

Back