• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Walking Dead Season 2 Game

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • BXoPPoQCUAA5epx.jpg-large-610x412.jpeg

Alright, so, if you've haven't heard of this already, Telltale has released a new tease for The Walking Dead: The Game's second season, and there will be new information that will be revealed tommorow - on Tuesday. So, what do you guys think about this? Does it sprout any interest, or any other thoughts that you'd like to share?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I guess I'm excited. I played the first season over the summer and I was actually planning to finally play the DLC this week to coincide with Hallowe'en. (It was on sale for about $1.50 on Amazon so I had my roommate get it for me with his American account.)

I'm excited to see what the announcement is and release date and stuff like that, but I have a feeling I'll end up waiting until the whole season is out before I play it because I don't like cliffhangers and I don't want to have to wait in-between episodes because I feel like it'll dull the impact of the story/characters too much. :x

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I agree I will wait for it all to be out then buy it the DLC was imo crappy. I want to know if the 2 people clem see are from the TV show (I heard my friend say that they might be but I dunno who they could be) SO EXCITED!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm so excited for it! The original Walking Dead, actual game, was one of my favorite games on the Xbox 360 I can't wait to see more on the next installment.

Back