• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is This Happening To Anybody Else?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
  • A couple of features don't seem to be working for me. The tag buttons are one thing (but that isn't a big deal since I remember most of them anyway) and adding to someone's reputation. I click on these, but nothing happens.

I think it started when I installed Norton Internet Security 2004.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I just installed Norton Systemworks 2004 last week and it hasn't affected how the stuff on PC works at all. So I don't think it's Norton...try configuring your settings for Norton?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I said Internet Security not System Works. I've tried configuring it as best I could. I can't seem to find all the configurable options as easily as I did with the 2002 version.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Symantec wants to sanitize your internet experience! Be glad it blocks these potentially dangerous "features". Who knows what kinds of things could get in your computer with a drop down menu!? Let us at Symantec hold your hand; it'll be all right.

or

NIS blocks everything, it's evil and definately the cause.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I can only imagine what's hidden within drop down menu all over the internet. It's a scary thought.

EDIT: Hmm...I've tried disabling Norton (why that never occured to me before I'll never know) and the option still doesn't work. @_@

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Reputation, tag buttons or both?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Reputation, tag buttons or both?
    Gah...both. Very interesting... if it helps.... I'm using Avant Browser (Internet Explorer). Should I test this in a different browser. Right now my other choice is MSN Explorer (which is blah!), so maybe I'll try it in some different browser later.

Back