• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Yeah, it's just a LQ screenshot of an episode with some ugly pink text. :/ I'm sorry, but I don't like it, though I will give points for the awesomeness that is Gothitelle, so 2/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Simplicity: something I always enjoy seeing in signatures if it looks good.

7/10

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hm... 6/10

Interesting effect, just doesn't work out as well as one would have hoped. The other stuff below the picture doesn't help either.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
Each of the 3 elements on their own are great.
[ picture , text, fakemon ]
However, when combined it doesn't look so hot.
6//10.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8.9/10

I quite like it! Nice CSS you got there! But, I would like it even more if it was wider and a little shorter. :3 But, otherwise it's pretty good.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Intersting gif with an also interesting quote. All very odd. I guess it works okay together, but beyond that, not much.

6/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
7/10

I'm not really feeling the signature, but it's nice and simple. Some text would be nice, but I'm not counting anything off for no text.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
It's a character I've not heard of, but the CSS is nicely done, and the colours and placement work together nicely. The render could be a tad smoother, but the music that goes with it is quite lovely. 8/10

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
{ Width and height adjusted as suggested. :) }
I like it, the colors are nice and play well ( The little blue part in the back of the hair is to thank for this ) In general a decent sig. Perhaps a better text color or using background:rgba(red,green,blue,.60); instead of opacity:.60; ( so that you can see the text better as well )
8//10.

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
Years
Very nice. Looks better now that it's a little bit shorter and a bit wider now. Interesting text and CSS it's really nice overall. I'll give your signature a 9.5/10.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019
8/10

I always loved your sig XD
But, I think it would look quite a bit better if it was centered :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back