• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    When trying to use Fly outside battle or open the map, it says "Map data cannot be found" followed by crashing with the error:

Script 'PScreen_RegionMap' line 276: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'bitmap' for nil:NilClass

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    How do I evolve trade-evo pokemon? (kadabra, machoke, Haunter etc?)

Either trade it over gts (currently unavailable), or find one of the evolution scientists. They are in odd places later in the map. The first one I can this of is from palette town, surf south. in the patch of grass, there is a scientist who will trade you a rattata, then trade back. However, since trading is currently down, it won't be available.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Either trade it over gts (currently unavailable), or find one of the evolution scientists. They are in odd places later in the map. The first one I can this of is from palette town, surf south. in the patch of grass, there is a scientist who will trade you a rattata, then trade back. However, since trading is currently down, it won't be available.

South of bills cottage should be one

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    will Pikachu be interactive with the envirement...well we get more Pikachu facial expressions, I want more cutscenes of Pikachu doing cool stuff be thunderbolting, or climb a tree.....try to whack digglits...whatever it is, or I wont play it.....sorry if I said that rudely...I just did not see that in any of the features

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    can i play this game in apple?
    You can play on Mac OS X, but you will need a program such as Wine (windows loader) or parallels desktop. Wine is free, but the updater won't work properly. Each new update will need to be directly downloaded as a package from the site. This is because the files are not in one shared load environment. Updater will work fine for parallels desktop, but it costs $$$ (the virtual machine also takes a lot of my poorish ram, so if yours is poor I don't suggest it).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    will Pikachu be interactive with the envirement...well we get more Pikachu facial expressions, I want more cutscenes of Pikachu doing cool stuff be thunderbolting, or climb a tree.....try to whack digglits...whatever it is, or I wont play it.....sorry if I said that rudely...I just did not see that in any of the features

apart from whats done at the moment theres no plans to do anything else at the moment

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Would it be possible to add diagonal movement eventually?

I'll look into it

On another note - I wish people would just play the game the way its meant to be and stop trying to edit the pbs files. I keep getting emails about the encounters file not being able to compile. I know its not my encounters txt since i don't have a level 70 pidgey defined in it and the file the game uses is different to the one that comes with essentials, mine has extra fields so everytime someone tries to use an incompatible one it errors and emails me the error messages

Back