• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: FireRed Redux: Open World

Status
Not open for further replies.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
A good chunk of the dialogue is missing and the music goes silent when I catch a Pokemon. I know this is still in its alpha stage though and still needs work. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how future versions of this hack turn out.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Yeah i also tried it out just a couple of minutes ago and its the same for me when i talk to anybody

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Just a question at the first pokemart you can buy almost any item and pokeball is it gonna be like that in the real beta or what?

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
I wanna be beta tester if there is any spots left pls and thank you this game looks cool

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Why have Mega Evolutions with no ability? Why not give them placeholder abilities instead? Unless you're planning to add their abilities, how about the following ones:

Mega Charizard X: Intimidate
Mega Blastoise: Rain Dish
Mega Beedrill: Swarm
Mega Kangaskhan: Inner Focus
Mega Pinsir: Hyper Cutter
Mega Gyarados: Intimidate
Mega Aerodactyl: Intimidate
Mega Ampharos: Volt Absorb
Mega Steelix: Rock Head
Mega Scizor: Hyper Cutter
Mega Heracross: Guts
Mega Houndoom: Intimidate
Mega Gardevoir: Synchronize
Mega Sableye: Pressure
Mega Mawile: Intimidate
Mega Aggron: Sturdy
Mega Sharpedo: Speed Boost
Mega Camerupt: Flash Fire
Mega Altaria: Cloud Nine
Mega Banette: Insomnia
Mega Absol: Pressure
Mega Glalie: Levitate
Mega Salamence: Air Lock
Mega Metagross: Hyper Cutter

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 31, 2021
I think this hack has a lot of potential. Right now there needs to be A LOT of polishing. I know it is in alpha still though.

Somethings I think may improve the hack.
-Add more Pokemon diversity before the 1st gym. Right now if you face Brock you are forced to use Mankey if you didn't choose Vaporeon as your starter.
-Text bug is still there. I have patched it twice on Squirrels rom. I'm not sure what triggers it but it starts in the beginning.
-Show nature boons and banes
- Clean up poke mart item menu.
-Gust is physical when it should be special.
-EXP share makes the game WAY TOO easy. I like the idea of shared EXP but I feel like you should either remove it or make the game much more difficult to compensate for the extra EXP.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
Yo something i came upon in alpha 0.1.7 the newest version when your rival battles you the first time the game just goes black

Satire

let’s get this bread
Years
Do you think you could include a 'Wonder Trade' like feature in-game, for the purpose of all 807 Pokémon being obtainable? I'm asking because I can't randomize my ROM and I'd really like to enjoy this game with all options open.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
I am using myboy because i play it on android is there another Good emulator i can download from play store?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 17, 2023
It worked perfectly on myboy before i played this newest patch is there some way you can make it work on myboy would really apprecuiate it love the game

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
What base did you use? I have three separate Fire Red rom bases and the patch failed for all three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back