• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Forum has momental amnesia?

tnfsf11

I don't know if this have been pointed out before but I started having this problem recently & thought I should point it out here...

If I go inactive on the forum (leave a tab open with tPC.com without doing anything in it) for about 3~5 minutes & then click something I become a guest (as if I logged out).

I'm using the portable version of Firefox which doesn't remember passwords (the option is locked) but I never encountered this problem in other websites (Facebook, Twitter, Google...etc.)

Thoughts?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
It happens to me too when I forget to click on the Remember Me box upon logging on. I would try another browser if any of them can remember passwords now.

Years
Make sure you're hitting the "Remember Me" button beside the login fields before you actually login. If you are but it still doesn't work, then make sure your browser is accepting cookies from pokecommunity.com

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Not a problem at all. Like Zach said just click the "Remember Me" button before logging on and it should keep you logged in every time you go to PC.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
It's a standard in every forum. Happens all the time. That is one of the main reasons why you aren't kept online all night if you forgot to log out.

Session Expiring. Just click Remember Me and stop using a cookie sweeper or just get used to it. Unless your password is long and hard, where I'll suggest the first option.

Are you using some kind of a privacy sweeper? Or do you go incognito all the time? These may also have to be stopped.

tnfsf11

Alright thank you all for the responses, Remember Me it is!

Back