• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate PLZ

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
Years
  • This is my shiney eveelution smash pass team advice would be greatly appreciated except on nature i cloned my original shiney jolly eevee so dont say anything about changing natuers plz. All their abilities are reguler and not DW.

Vaporeon leftovers
    252 HP EVS 252 SATK EVS
    Baton Pass
    Ice beam
    acid armor
    aqua ring
    Ice beam is to take out dragons. Acid armor and aqua ring to stall a bit and BP is self explanatory

Jolteon air balloon
    252 ATK EVS 252 SPEED EVS
    Agility
    double kick
    thunder fang
    BP
    Double kick just to have a fight move on the team the rest you can figure out.

Flareon focus sash
    252 ATK 252 DEF
    FLAME CHARGE
    DIG
    DOUBLE TEAM
    BP
    Flame charge is for the speed boost plus a little damage. Dig because i dont have a water type move on vaporeon and to take on other fire types. Double team because i had a free slot.

Leafeon rocky helmet
    252 ATK 252 DEF
    LEAFBLADE
    AERIAL ACE
    SWORDS DANCE
    BP
    Lef blade has STAB and helps get crits. aerial ace is a good move and is flyin type. swords dans to make its attacks stronger.

Espeon life orb
    252 satk 252 sdef
    S-ball
    Psychic
    calm mind
    BP
    basic sweep set.

EEVEE kings rock (heck yeah lol)
    EVS all mixed 100 each except for SDEF
    trump card
    work up
    bite
    bp
    LOL yes im using him! bite and rock is trying to flinch trump for back up and work up for free slot! Also because he gives me an immunity to ghost.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • This is very gimmicky at best, but at any rate, Eevee is probably the worst choice you could pick. His movepool is just so bad. If anything, since you're baton passing to him, might as well put Shadow Ball over Bite since it does more damage and Bite is just, so horrible.

Basically I wouldn't expect a lot of success using this team, at all, but if you're just using it for fun, then, yeah...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I know that you have Ice Beam on Vaporeon for Dragons, but it's best to stick to Surf or Scald so you have a STAB move to work with.

Jolteon's Attack is terrible; don''t use Double Kick (or Thunder Fang). Use this:
    -Substitute
    -Baton Pass
    -Thunderbolt/Volt Switch
    -Hidden Power (Ice)
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Volt Absorb

Flareon is terrible as a Baton Passer. It's best off as a Wish supporter, despite its weak defensive typing:
    -Wish
    -Protect
    -Lava Plume/Flamethrower
    -Roar/Toxic
    Nature: Calm
    EVs: 248 HP/8 Def/252 SDef
    Item: Leftovers
    Ability: Flash Fire

Espeon can use Stored Power instead of Psychic, since SP is stronger than Psychic after 2 Calm Minds:
    -Calm Mind
    -Baton Pass
    -Stored Power
    -Hidden Power (Fighting)
    Nature: Timid
    EVs: 252 SAtk/4 SDef/252 Spe
    Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
    Ability: Magic Bounce

Also, I agree with .Gamer about Eevee. I don't expect much success for this team, but at least try to work with what I suggested.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • hmmm, eevee-based team, and running the original xD
    well, as i´ve been doing with other posts, i wont tell you how to make your team, i´ll jus criticize the worst pokemon... Jolteon...
    jolteon sucks at Attack-stat my friend, try a moveset that seize it´s Sp. Attack stat, like the one in the post above this; however, run thunderbolt, not volt switch because you are using BP. it would be a fail if you had to attack and you had to lose the stats you´d gained :P

that should be it. good luck improving

ShineyMaster

Your In The Zoro's lair Now...
    Years
  • ok thanks you guys im just using this team for friends and i will do most of those impovements. What eveelution should i use instead of EEVEE?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Considering your only other choices are Glaceon and Umbreon, I'd go with Umbreon, tbh. With PlatDude's suggestion of using Flareon as a Wisher, you can also use Umbreon as another Wisher:

Umbreon@Leftovers
    Careful
    252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Synchronize
    - Wish
    - Payback
    - Heal Bell
    - Protect / Toxic

Heal Bell to help support your team if it's status'd and also your own Umbreon if it gets status because then it can pass it on to the opponent and instantly heal itself. Payback as STAB, Wish to also support the team and Protect to either gain the HP from Wish, or Toxic to wear down opponents.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • I agree with forever about the Umbreon, but imo, you should use it this way:

@synchronise
    252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sp.Def
    .Leftovers
    -Curse
    -Pursuit
    -BP (since your team is based on this)
    -Wish

this way, you can seize its defense. try careful or lax nature, both would work ;)

Back