• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The Big Apple!

Years
I never really bothered to introduce myself. In fact, I registered on here when these forums converted...so I decided to do it now.

Obviously, I live in NYC and I'm hoping if anyone else does here too. Drop a line and post.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Hey There Entropy welcome to Pc Im MoonLight nice to meet ya! :) i hope ya have Fun here!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Blaziken said:
Welcome to Pokecommunity! I hope you like it here (and since you're from New York have you been to the Pokemon Center?)

most likely he did already... what good fortune :)

I'm frostweaver, a "no life" who posts almost everywhere in PC ^_^;

you'll have fun here certainly... afterall who can resist PokeCommunity?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Entropy said:
I never really bothered to introduce myself. In fact, I registered on here when these forums converted...so I decided to do it now.

Obviously, I live in NYC and I'm hoping if anyone else does here too. Drop a line and post.
Hi Entropy. Welcome and I hope you have fun.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
frostweaver said:
most likely he did already... what good fortune :)

I'm frostweaver, a "no life" who posts almost everywhere in PC ^_^;

you'll have fun here certainly... afterall who can resist PokeCommunity?

^but he's very cool.

Hi, welcome to The Pok?mon Community! ^_^

Back