• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your chosen career?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • Well it seems the older i get the more pressure people put on me about what im gonna do when i leave school. i guess its the same for many people....its always, 'what do u want to be? waht do you want to do?' im curious, those still in school, what do u plan to do with yourslef when u leave? and those with a job, what is it? or are uy studying at uni or college? me, it took a long time but i know what im doing when i graduate from high school next year, im going to TAFE to do a course in sighn language and im gonna become a professional signer...even tho im only 16 i already work with a deaf person, im her ears and her voice a lot and it bring me joy to help her life be eisier. so i know what ibwant to do but what about the rest of you?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, I have a far off and unlikely dream of becoming a manga-ka in Japan (manga-ka = comic book artist). ^_^ If I can't get it there, then maybe here in North America. If not, then I guess I kind of want to be an animator... but my art teacher kinda scared me by saying that an animator is a lifelong career. I don't know if I like the idea of doing the same thing for the rest of my life. I've also been thinking of becoming a graphics/web designer, since that's one of my hobbies which I plan to expand on in the future.

Putting my knowledge of the Japanese language might also be fun... I could translate manga for TokyoPop or something. XD *whee!*

Soph

Years
  • dakota should do voices for cartoons or somethging....his is really incredible at voices.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • I really wanna be a comedian, an actor...or a teacher! but comedian actor is probably what im goin to be doin! or a doctor, "Hand me taht chainsaw and we'll get to work!" :laugh: j/k

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    I really wanna be a comedian, an actor...or a teacher! but comedian actor is probably what im goin to be doin! or a doctor, "Hand me taht chainsaw and we'll get to work!" :laugh: j/k
    o_O;; Stick with the comedian idea. I don't want to end up going to you for my check-ups, SL. I happen to like my limbs attached, thank you very much. ;p

edit: I think it's late. I can't seem to type words properly. XD;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Me? oh, nothing much. just the worlds famouse acter when i get older. :laugh: .Also, i could be an actor. and ..umm....a comedian

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • Im going to be the next Robin Williams or Adam Sandler!!! (and if no one knows who Adam Sandler is...well thats just sad) :laugh: oh...i think i wanna be a brain surgeon! "And put the duck here..."

Soph

Years
  • i agree with lighting, dont be a doctor, comedian is just perfect for you, you a walking joke XD.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • I don't know what I should be, but I think I want to have a really special job in the future, unlike what most other people are going for.
    It's really hard for me to decide now though. I'm studying Biology now so I wonder if I should take up something to do with that...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Dizzy should do nothing because no one cares, Everyone just thinks he's a self-centered Rich spoiled ***** who everyone likes... Your wrong

I want to be a poet... I want to be something memorable. I want to be Mortician. Who cares Dizzy doesnt and no one else does. :)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I'd like to be an engineer personally, or a programmer.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I used to want to be a Video Game maker. But then I had a great thought of being a Doctor, I just really love to help people... Whats better? The people come first, then I can worry about myself.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
  • Well I;m ant artist now my self. Though i'm going back to collage to finsh mt studys and become an animator or comic book artist.
    When i was in high schoo l i though about being a doctor buti could not handle the pressure of what that ment.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    showthread.php

We already have a thread on this, but oh well

I have given it thought, and I would like to be an engineer of some sorts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I want to be a manga or Anim? artist, just because drawing's my favorite hobby. ^_^ I also love animals and so I would have to find some sort of job with them involved too. Maybe a dolphin trainer. *_*

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Hmm...well most people think i should become some sort of Anime Artist because i'm great at drawing Anime but i'm not so sure about that...
    I used to want to be an Anime V.A but i gave up on that dream because of the hard time my Drama teacher gave me ( and that's putting it subtly...) plus living in the U.K made it seem a bit of a longshot..
    But hey i'm not so bothered about that, because now i want to be a Teacher ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    I want to be a manga or Anim? artist, just because drawing's my favorite hobby. ^_^ I also love animals and so I would have to find some sort of job with them involved too. Maybe a dolphin trainer. *_*
    Maybe you could draw Dolphins for anim?! ;p I bet you'd be good at either. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Maybe you could draw Dolphins for anim?! ;p I bet you'd be good at either. ^_^
    Lol, my grandmother adores dolphins, and so I draw a lot of pictures of them for her. ^_^ Everyone seems to think they're really good. I might draw some for my art thread and post them up!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    That'll be great, Kay-chan. ;D As for me...My mom has been asking me this question recently, since SATs are almost here. >"< My mom wants me to be a teacher, an elementary school teacher, when I graduate from collage.

I used to want to be a Manga-ka, but my dream shattered when I realized that the chances of hitting it "big" are only if you're Japanese, and live in Japan. (since I've never heard of an American going to japan and becoming a Manga-ka. o.o; ) I also have an intrest in writing, and art, so maybe...I want to write children book's and illistrate (sp?) them. And work as a part-time teacher. =P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol. I have noticed that all popular manga artists are Japanese, and they're from Japan. o_o But we can start a new thing with American manga.. or something! XD

Back