• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Game(s)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • Over the course of your life and across multiple platforms. What is your favorite game and why? Is it associated with gameplay, graphics or voice acting? Is it based on your memories of your childhood?

Share your game or games of choice.

TY

I can just get my top 10 list from a previous thread and list the top 3 of it, since it hasnt changed haha.

I do like every game i have for its gameplay and storyline, and with my #1 game its also my childhood game, Tiberian Sun.

Other favorites are: Borderlands, StarCraft, Midnight Club and Uncharted

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Chrono Trigger and Morrowind. The best RPG's in the world. Beautiful music, great gameplay and a compelling story, what else do you need? Oh and Dark Souls because git gud scrub!

Lord Scalgon

I'm just here so I won't get fined.
    Years
  • Wolfenstein 3D - Best childhood game.
    Descent (series) - See above.
    MechWarrior (series) - See above.
    Warcraft 3 - The game where I first started my real gaming competition.
    Touhou Project/DoDonPachi - Gotta love bullet hell.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hmmm, I haven't posted my top ten games, but, I'll list some of em' here! Actually, my favourite games goes from a cross from the games from the Fire Emblem series, the Tales series, and the Persona series.

First there's Fire Emblem Awakening, where I think it's a really fun Fire Emblem game for this generation, and they've used some of the old schematics from the old fire emblem games, like the concept of marriage from Geonology, and avatar making from the Mystery of the Emblem! Plus it has really cool DLC for when you wanna fight the past characters from the Fire Emblem games, which makes it really nostalgic too!

Then there's Tales of Vesperia, which is my favourite Tales game, where I love the main characters, and the mechanics have to be one of my favourite form the other tales games, in which it's pretty simple, but dynamic! I love Vesperia for PS3. but I wish they'd release it overseas, ugh. Maybe someday they will, but, it's still pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl has to be my favorite game of all time! I still constantly playi t with my friends, it is so fun!

Years
  • My choice is probably not a common one among serious gamers, but Tony Hawk's Underground. I thought it was truly something else that they were able to conjure a plot and characters that I actually cared about - IN AN EXTREME SPORTS GAME. The music and level-design was top-notch, too, and I spent hours and hours creating my own parks with their own missions.

Back