• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It took me a moment to accept the fact that I was a Flygon. After i di that, I decided, I was stuck in this body, I was going to get used to it. So, knowing i couldn't walk, I flapped my wings, and though it took a bit for me to get it so I could take off, I couldn't achive actual flight, just gliding.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • It took me a minute to grasp the fact that I was a Beautifly, but the fact that I was a female Beautifly made that hard. My body ached hurt whenever I tried to move, since Beautifly had taken a Psychic attack and was knocked out.

I couldn't really move much. Not even enough to look at myself. All I could do was lie there.

I don't know how long I was there, but eventually, a young trainer found me and carried me to the Pokemon Center.

Years
  • I finally had to land, not realising why I was exausted. I noticed a boy running by with a Beautifly, so I decided ot trail behind. Even if I couldn't talk to the boy, the beautifly was another matter.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Beauti...fly" I groaned as I was taken through the doors of the Pokemon Center.
    "Nurse Joy! I found this Beautifly badly injured in the Contest Hall!" the boy cried as he brought me up to the counter, panting heavily. I would've liked to thank him, but I was injured badly and he wouldn't of understood me.

"Hurry, take her to the emergency room!" Nurse Joy firmly told the Chansey as she put me on a cart.

Years
  • I had managed to get into the pokemon center, and right before i fainted, I heard nurse joy's voice, "oh dear! get her to the emergency room with the beautifly!" Then all it was was darkness.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I had blacked out as soon as I entered the emergency room, and didn't wake up to who knows how much later. When I awoke, I found myself lying on something soft, so I figured I was in a resting room or something. It was dark, and I couldn't see much around me.

I noticed that my wings were pinned to the counter. I was guessing they were so that I wouldn't attempt to escape until I was healed.
    "Beau... Beautifly..." I cried as I stared straight ahead of me. I had said "Why me...."

Years
  • "flygon!" I cried out, struggling aginst whatever it was that was restraining me. I had just woken up, and I knew there were chansey around me, trying to calm me down. Without thinking, I opened by mouth, and a burst of flame came out, impacting the far wall. "Fly! Gon!" I said, trying to break free. a translation would be "get me out of here!"

Years
  • "I think the Flygon and Beautifly are ready to leave." I heard a human voice say, as the restrains were eased, and I could get to my feet. I looked over to the beautifly, waiting to fry info out of her when she was released.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I flapped my wings happily as I was released from the restraints. I tried to fly, but I only got off the ground for like 5 seconds before falling to the ground. It must have looked pretty pathetic.
    Nurse Joy picked me up and set me outside. "Now if you dont fly away by sunset, I'll bring you back in." she told me as she walked back inside. I was a Beautifly who couldn't fly, stranded on the street. Great.

Years
  • "Need a little help?" I asked as I landed next to the Beautifly. I flapped my wings, lifting into the air slightly to prove my point. I wondered how I'd carry another pokemon for a moment, when i suddenly started floating into the air without thinking about it, not going far above the ground, but definatly floating. "levitate.." I muttered.

OOC: I figure it's kinda pointless to talk in pokemon, considering we understand each other anyway ^_^;

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Okay..." I cried in a squeaky, girly voice. "I guess a Beautifly who doesn't know how to fly is pretty useless... Then again, I can't do anything right now."

I was in deep thought now. This had to be my Beautifly's body. The way it smelt, the condition and size, definately mine. But what happened to Beautifly? And my other Pokemon?"

Years
  • With that, I plucked her up by the wing, and tossed her onto my back, before taking off, still using Levitate. After a bit I got to a cliff edge, and landed after getting over my momentary fear. "here we can both learn to fly." I said calmly.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "That's reassuring..." I sighed as I waited to see what would happen next. "And could you watch it with my wing, it's very fragile!"

My stomach then made a slight gurgling sound. I needed to eat soon, but what to eat? I guessed Id have to eat Pokemon food...

Years
  • "Gliding isn't too hard." I siad, leaping off the cliff, and spreading my wings. I floated for a moment, then worked with trying to flap my wings, though throwing myself off balence, So I had to return to gliding to use the heated air in the canyon to rise up again.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I tried to keep a firm grip on the Flygon as she took off into the air, but my little arms didn't allow it, and the wind blowing my wings didn't help. I slipped and let go, but floated gently in the air as the wind took my wings. I flapped quickly, and it created a strong wind, but if I only flapped slowly, I found I could fly.

Years
  • The sudden gust from the Beautifly threw the air around me into turmoil, causing me to lose my glide. I fell for what seemed like forever, when suddenly a desperate flapping of my wings sent me rising again. I sighed in releif, then proceeded to flap back up to the beautifly.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Sorry!" I cried as took a mental note of how to use Gust. "It looks like a storm is coming..."
    Dark clouds were heading this way, and the wind was getting stronger and stronger, making controlling flight with my small body difficult.

Years
  • "I know a cavern around here! if we can find it, we're safe!" I said, diving down. I didn't know that the winds were even roguher inside the canyon, and I had a hard time keeping stable. but I had to find it...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Okay!" I called as I dove down after her. At one point I had come too close to the canyon side, and was blown right into it, causing me to fall for a short time.
    "This place better be less windy." I called to her, "Or I'll be thrown around like a penny in a wallet." It was a bad comparison, I know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back