• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Strong winds were rising, I did need a place to rest, so I went to the canyon. When I was there, I saw a Flygon and a Beautifly, "hello, are you looking for a place to be safe from the winds , right?" I asked to them, trying not to be lifted over becuase of the winds.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I walked out of the forest I was in to see a canyon. Strong widns buffetted me,. I was worried since I had no place to stay. Suddenly, a strong gust blew me over the canyon edge. I felt myself falling and falling... "Espy!" I cried out as no particular word. Right before I hit the ground, the force of my falling drastically changed. It felt as if I was slowly falling to the earth. A pink aura surrounded me and the gem on my was glowing. I could hardly see the glow aroudn my gem but I knew it was glowing. I landed on the grouind with a soft thump.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
I heard something talking to us, but it was too far away, and the wind was too loud to hear.
"Is that the canyon over there!?" I called as I pointed to a large crevice in the canyon with my stubby arm. I heard thunder nearing. This wasn't good.
To my surprise, the wind began to blow straight down into the canyon, and I lost control. The wind pushed down on my wings so I couldn't flap anymore, and I began to fall. I let out a shrill cry, "Beautiflyyyy!!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
Suddenly the winds changed, they pushed me to a little fall in the canyon. After a while a falling, I hitted the ground and rolled to a strange cavern that was there. I was knocked out after I finally stopped rolling.

Years
OOC: I'd be able to join, wouldn't I? :O Though if I'm accepted, it might take me a short while to figure out how to join in...but...yeah. ^_^;; I'm trying to actually join an rp on here...

Oh, and I see the male -> female idea has already been done here...I'm not trying to copy, but that's just the idea that hit me as well. ._.

Name: Luke
Pokemon: (the one who's body you will posess) Quilava
Description (Human): Male, With brown hair that reaches down to his shoulders, and hazel eyes. Tends to dress casually (t-shirt, shorts...that kind of stuff. Nothing too fancy.)
Description (Pokemon): A female quilava, with black/dark brown fur, and crimson-red eyes.
Personality: Rather brash, and a bit of a braggart as well. Can become rather nasty when he's angry, though it often takes a lot to get him to that point.
Other: He WAS your basic kind of trainer.
RP Sample: (i need one)

He wasn't sure what exactly had hit him. But whatever it was, it was weird.

Luke was certain he'd been fighting some sort of trainer before...albeit a seemingly odd one, but a trainer nonetheless. He remembered bringing out his quilava, Ebony...she'd always been one that had helped him win battles...

And now things were like this. He found himself covered in dark fur, and standing on four legs instead of two; his nose and ears were more sensitive as well. Standing on all of his legs, he managed to shakily walk his way over to a small puddle of water, and peered into it.

He blinked in surprise once he saw the reflection. Ebony? No, wait, that wasn't Ebony...not entirely...for the reflection blinked when he blinked, and twitched its ear whenever he did the same. Confusion settled in his mind. Was he...was he Ebony by now? No...he couldn't be...that was impossible. How in the world could something like that have happened?

Years
Finally, i knew that i couldn't take this anymore. I gave a shrill cry, without even thinking, and I could feel in my soul, a sandstorm starting to pick up. I closed my eyes, but realising i couldn't fly with my eyes closed, opened them again, to realise my eyes were shielded by the bug-like covering. I sped up, realising i felt more comfortable, and I flew down to the Beautifly, grabbing her, shielding her with my body, and flying up to the crevace in the canyon, and knocking the Beautifly inside. They were safe, and in the sandstorm, I was too.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Thanks..." I sighed as I looked over the Flygon. "You know, I never thought being a Pokemon could be so hard."
I was exhausted now, and decided it would be best not to fly for a few minutes.
That trainer! He has my Beautifly, he did this to me! I thought as a tear came to my eye.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
After I woke up, I found myslef trapped with sand, becuase of the great sandstorm outside. "crap, I prefer to be outside than be trapped here" I said. Then I jumped and ran out of the cavern. Just exactly when I ran outside, I was sent flying 'cause of the strong winds and the sandstorm. I fell on upper ground now, I was too tired now, but for some reason, I was in pain, "PIKAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I cried, then the clouds became darker, and a huge lightning appeared. The lightning hitted the ground and made an explosion, and I was safe, just becuase I summoned that lightning.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana opened her eyes slowly. She felt odd. She stood up and looked around. She was still in the forest. "What happened?" She muttered. (Nine ninetales?) "Huh?" (Nine?) She looked at her paws. "PAWS!" (NINES!) She yelped. She looked around franticuly. It took her a while and several sharp nips to convince her that she wasn't dreaming. She really was a Ninetales. "What do I do now?" (Ni nin ninetales nine?) She loooked around once more then dashed off into the trees.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I had scrambled up into a nearby crevice right before the lightning struck. I found myself face to face with other pokemon. "Uh hi?" I said nervously, hoping they wouldn't attack me or throw me out into the raging sandstorm.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Hi..." I said softly as I tried to move my right wing, but it hurt from when I was blown against the cavern wall. My wings were too fragile. "Yup... being a Beautifly is hard..." I muttered as I sat on a nearby rock.

Alana

Years
Alana ran for along time before finally stoping to rest. She sat down and looked around. She noticed a cave not to far off. There seemed to be a comotion. "Well it could still be a good place to rest." She got up and started moving again.

Alana

Years
Alana didn't like this. The weather was bad, she was a Pokemon, and the only shelter around looked ocupied. "I hope they're friendly." She moved faster and bounded into the cave to find a Pikachu, an Espeon, and a Buitifly. She looked around warrily.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
I turned around and saw all the pokemon there, a ninetails, a beautifly, an espeon and a flygon. "hello all" I said as I restend on the rock wall, "what a day" I whispered possibly to no one.

Alana

Years
Alana looked at the Pikachu. I wonder if a Pokemon can understand me now. "Hi." She said.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I caught up on his 'What a day' comment and nodded in agreement. "You'd never guess what happened to me today..." I said withotu elaborating. I silently wondered what had happened to my Espeon's soul and what had happened to my body. I sighed.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
"Same here..." I squeaked as I flapped my wings and flew farther away from the group. My right wing still hurt, but I could stand it. I wrapped a String shot around a nearby rock, just in case the wind somehow picked up in here.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
"It appears we've all had interesting days." I said to no one in particular. The gem on my forehead glowed as I thought about the trainer I had battled. i was furious with that mysterious trainer for doing this to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back