• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Destroyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "it's the first time I've been defeated in battle" I piped up, for once, as the sandstorm quieted, but the storm failed to set in. "better than beign a Gulpin, I guess"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "Yeah its the first time I was ever defeated... Wait, do you mean to say you have a trainer?" i asked. Then another thought hit me. "Or were a trainer?" I asked, excitement welling up inside of me. These Pokemon were turning out to be more interesting then I had thought.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "What are you... talking about?" I asked the Flygon, the look of curiosity in my eyes. The way she made it sound, she may have had the same thing happen to her. "That stupid contest, I should never have entered..."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana looked at the Flygon. "What do yopu mean. Where you once human as I was?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I thought hitted my head, "wait, all of us have been defeated once, and in a starnge way, bya weird trainer right? so.... if this happened to all of us... that means we all were humans before..." I explained as I looked at everyone. "that trainer!" I thought.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "So you all encountered a strange trainer eh? Well thats quite a coincedence." i said as I then chuckled to myself. "I'd like to destroy that trainer." I then said with anger in my voice.

Alana

Years
  • "Were all of you really humans? I'd feel much better if I wasn't the only one."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I remained silent, it was in my personailty after all. I just kept thinking about where that trainer went, and more importantly, if I could survive long enough to find Beautifly. I also wondered where my body disappeared to.

Years
  • "I was human as well. though I'm starting to think that being a Flygon isn't so bad" I said, performing a spiral in mid air. ever single move was becoming as graceful as my Flygon's had been..

Alana

Years
  • Alana sat down then layed down and put her head on her paws. She was tired and had deiced to rest.

Years
  • OOC: Well, here goes my first post... o_o

IC: Luke thought that he didn't want to be a quilava anymore - he wanted to be back in his regular body. But where would that be, anyways? Even if he could find it, he had no idea of how to get back into it, as he still couldn't figure out what had happened!

At least he'd gotten to the point where he could walk somewhat normally, instead of tripping over all of his feet. He forced himself to look straight ahead, instead of thinking about the one feeling that wanted to blossom within him - sheer panic. He wasn't used to being this small, or this furry - he wasn't sure how he should be doing things, darnit! He was supposed to be a human, not some sort of animal!

The weather out here was making him nervous. And, to make matters worse, a burning sensation had started to form in his lungs. Luke found that he could make it go away if he coughed, but that was only a temporary measure; the sensation would always come back within a short while.

So distracted was he by his plight that he didn't realized he was coming upon a group of pokemon (and a rather varied one at that, his new nose told him). The fur on the back of his neck rose without him realizing he was doing so - and if he could have figured out how to do so, then he would've lit the flame spots on his body as well. Another cough escaped him. "You...you pokemon that are there," he said. "Who are you?!" He tried saying that in a loud and clear voice...but due to him coughing, and other things, it came out as not much more than a fearful-sounding squeak.

How embarrassing.

Alana

Years
  • Alana heard some one talking to them. She stood up and went to the mouth of the cave where she saw a Quilava. It looked really nervous and it couldn't even talk right. It also seemed to be sick because it was coughing alot. "Hello." She said looking at it. "Is this your cave or..." A thought struck her. Maybe he was a human too. "What's wrong? Why are you coughing?"

Years
  • "My cave? No, it's not my cave," said Luke, clearing his throat and managing to actually get his voice to sound right (as right as it would be right now, anyways. He still had to get used to the fact that this wasn't his correct voice anymore). "I'm coughing only because I have this nasty feeling in my chest that just WON'T GO AWAY!" He stopped and took a deep breath to calm himself down. ~I need to relax more,~ he thought - even if that was the last thing he wanted to do right now.

Alana

Years
  • Alana nodded. "That burning in your chest might just be a build up of heat. It's common in fire types. Try using an attack."

Alana

Years
  • Alana looked at him then coughed herself to cover up a snicker. There was no reason to laugh. "Don't worry." She said. "You won't get hit. The attack can just be sent into the sky."

Years
  • I breathed a spurt of fire toward the Beautifly, and said "what? the girly-girl is afraid of a bit of heat?" with a laugh, before rising up again. It was strange. I was more fluent in this body then i was in my human form..

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • As soon as I saw the fire, I quickly flew to the opposite side of the crevice, attactching myself to another rock with String Shot.
    "That wasn't funny..." I cried as I landed on a rock. "I never trained Beautifly for anything other than contests, now she... my best friend is lost."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back