• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New User

Torchica

Unevolved
Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
Hello PC. I'm Torchica. I'm a girl who loves Torchics and pokemon in general. I'm an amateur ROM Hacker (very amateur), but my real passion is writing.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
Years
Hey Torchica! :D I see what you did in your name. ;) Welcome to PC I hope you have fun here. The rom hacking part of the community is strong and im sure youll find great people there. Same with experience of course. :D What is it that you specialize in rom hacking? You also love writing? Awesome! What is it that you write? :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
That's cool I'm also new and into ROM hacking hope you will have a good time here at PC.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello and welcome to PC Torchica! Just as KriegStein said we have a strong Emulation forum. You can find plenty of tutorials to help you sharpen your rom-hacking skills. FanFiction and Writing seems like a good place for you too. If you need help, VM/PM me!

Years
Your username is simply adorable and I just love it, hehe. n~n A huge welcome to our awesome community!

There are many ROM hackers here so finding others to help you out or assist you with problems won't be hard. The Emulation section will be your best friend for anything hacking-related so I hope you've already done some exploring over there! Do you have a favorite ROM hack? Brownie points if you've played Shiny Gold, Prism, or Brown, since those are still my favorites. :3 I'll be crossing my fingers to see you create a great game for us in the future to get feedback on. Though since you're a more dedicated writer, getting involved in our Fanfiction & Writing section will probably be the better choice for you. I don't post there much but I do notice there are some really good posters in that section.

Anyway, hope you've been having a good time so far! Do contact a staff member (they have the bold blue names) if you need any help and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Pleasure meeting you and have a wonderful time on PC! Hope we keep running into each other down the road. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi, Torchica!

Welcome to PC!

You love Torchic, eh? They're so cute and awesome, not to mention that their final evolution, Blaziken, is super, duper powerful. x)

That's cool that you're an amateur ROM hacker! As you may already know, PC is very well-known for its large ROM hacking community. I'm sure you've visited that forum quite a bit already. :p

PC also has a fan-fic & writing forum so if you're ever inclined or in the mood to share any of your works with the community, feel free to! :)

If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Back