• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool✓] Sappy mods 15/17 don't work

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
  • Hi, having a problem with sappy mods 15/17

Whenever I try to open them, it doesn't work. They won't open

Is there a solution? If so what is it?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hi, having a problem with sappy mods 15/17

Whenever I try to open them, it doesn't work. They won't open

Is there a solution? If so what is it?

Thanks in advance!

Have you got "Reload last ROM on startup" checked in the settings by any chance? That could cause issues IIRC.

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Have you got "Reload last ROM on startup" checked in the settings by any chance? That could cause issues IIRC.
    I couldn't have checked it, the program has never opened for me.
    These are completely fresh installs of sappy.
    and it's just mods 15/17 and probably 16 never worked. The one from the install boots just fine, but crashes upon loading a ROM

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I couldn't have checked it, the program has never opened for me.
    These are completely fresh installs of sappy.
    and it's just mods 15/17 and probably 16 never worked. The one from the install boots just fine, but crashes upon loading a ROM

Oh I got what you meant that it hadn't been opening, it's that with some copies of mod 17 it comes checked automatically. You'd need to make sure it was unchecked before replacing the exe with mod 17. Either that or you might be missing some kind of obscure .ocx file, but for that you'd get a prompt so you'd know. Those 2 things were the only issues I had with getting Sappy to work, beyond that I have no idea =(

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Oh I got what you meant that it hadn't been opening, it's that with some copies of mod 17 it comes checked automatically. You'd need to make sure it was unchecked before replacing the exe with mod 17. Either that or you might be missing some kind of obscure .ocx file, but for that you'd get a prompt so you'd know. Those 2 things were the only issues I had with getting Sappy to work, beyond that I have no idea =(

Oh I see, I'm trying to get mod 15 to work at the moment.
    But it seems as though it's my computer.
    But still I think there's a solution

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
    Years
  • Thanks for trying, I've all but given up at this point.
    If there is anyone that knows or had had this problem, i'll take any suggestions

Last edited:
    Back