• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
  • Ash lung u dunt post liek dis. xD

I make no such promises :P

and hehe loving the ships guys

I can agree Sephear where Lor x Mils is concerned, would be cute and funny xD (if her plan for making Lerion more confident around girls works anyway... ;) )

I am still not sure how the whole Sorae and Chris triangle with her will play out, as she is a bit innocent in these things and unsure. her romantic side is there but her tomboy half is un-eager to show emotions right now XD

Ya never know, her clumsy nature might worm it's way into her love life and make her lose both :( but we shall see, should be fun either way :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I make no such promises :P

and hehe loving the ships guys

I can agree Sephear where Lor x Mils is concerned, would be cute and funny xD (if her plan for making Lerion more confident around girls works anyway... ;) )

I am still not sure how the whole Sorae and Chris triangle with her will play out, as she is a bit innocent in these things and unsure. her romantic side is there but her tomboy half is un-eager to show emotions right now XD

Ya never know, her clumsy nature might worm it's way into her love life and make her lose both :( but we shall see, should be fun either way :D
    I read the whole thing, but the first line just left me with one moment in my head the entire time:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • DuskLunacy- This made my day xD

My expected pairings list:
    • MillyXSorae (sorry Chris c:)
    • NamiXTakumi~
    • CherylXAllistair
    • LunaXLerion
    • FrioXYvette
    • TerraXGavin MUWAHAHA JK
    • SoloXSagishi Teehee
    • EvaXYuria
    • DevineXRyuu

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Guys, the expected pairings list was a joke you know ^^;;

This is what happens when I try to be funny lol...

Anyways, I'm about to post. The funeral is going to start soon so it might be a good idea to go to the place right now.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • I see that, and a nice post it is :P

Although I'm not sure what I could have Lerion do without something from Yami first, so I should probably just wait for Dusk. If I posted now it would probably be short and boring.

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • I see that, and a nice post it is :P

Although I'm not sure what I could have Lerion do without something from Yami first, so I should probably just wait for Dusk. If I posted now it would probably be short and boring.

He also posted ^^ so you can post too now~

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Guys, the expected pairings list was a joke you know ^^;;

This is what happens when I try to be funny lol...

Anyways, I'm about to post. The funeral is going to start soon so it might be a good idea to go to the place right now.

I know. I just don't lurk the OOC as often as I should xD

Also, HOORAY FUNERALS FANCY CLOTHES SADNESS SOLO BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY FANCY CLOTHES. I'm going to take a guess and say the rest of the day [after the funeral] is free? Or are we going to have the timeskip right afterwards?

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • I "interacted" with the alien lycan group. And by "interacted" I mean I stormed through, broke stuff, fell in love, switched PoV, and got Frio's but kicked. (The PoV change was unintentional at first, but then I realized that it is significant to a change in Frio's stance on things. It is symbolic in a way.)

If you don't save Frio, Yvette is likely going to cause a lot more destruction. I'm planning to end up in the mall's food court next, and then the library if it isn't stopped here >:D

*Edit: Will probably not disrupt funeral. Probably.
    Actually, if it doesn't get stopped here, the fight may crash the funeral.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
    Years
  • Just posted. Chris is in the gym again if anyone wishes to interact with him.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Well, Frio is destructive, and Yvette seems pretty wild, so yeah, I think that's about spot-on.

Khawill

<3
    Years
  • In all fairness, Frio only broke a single desk.
    But yea, they are pretty destructive. Though I dd set in motion the FrioxLuna thing. He might show affection by giving her the leg of a broken desk!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • In all fairness, Frio only broke a single desk.
    But yea, they are pretty destructive. Though I dd set in motion the FrioxLuna thing. He might show affection by giving her the leg of a broken desk!

That would be laughable.

I will see if I can post today... Probably after college though.

Back