• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Gigantamax Snorlax revealed for Pokémon Sword and Shield

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • We found out from datamining but now it's announced for real! Check the trailer* and find out further details in the article.

*Game Footage not final. Wait, what?

Years
  • Gigantamax Snorlax looks really cool, especially now that I see it in full size (and not as an icon). We don't have Dynamax Torterra in Galar, but now we do have a worthy equivalent. Considering it's available during the holiday season, I'm sure I'll have time to get one.

Also, nice to finally see the starters "for real". In addition to gun fingers and gliding membranes, Inteleon apparently also has special eye lenses (I interpret that as night vision eyelids, heat vision eyelids, X-ray eyelids... No wonder its eye coverings are so thick, it has to fit all of that somewhere 😄) and a knife (!) hidden in its tail - it just keeps getting better and better!

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I can't believe Snorlax killed Torterra

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Think this is the first time they've released news on the games after the games were released. Told myself to only look at news if it was official so I'm kinda glad I get to see the evolutions *officially*.

Torterralax is cool, can't wait to get it!

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Zacian and Zamazenta's abilities will be useless in future games because dynamax is probably never coming back again.
    Then again, zacian and zamazenta will probably not be coming back either so... it all works out?

Giga snorlax is an affront to torterra.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • OMG, I didn't realize this until I saw a comment pointing it out:

Snorlax used to block the route.
    Now it is the route.

Last edited:
    Back